Cuba Libre

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Note: Hi everybody, in French, a 'singlet' is an undershirt, like the white one Fraser is wearing in Mountie On The Bounty (part 1), when he is in his office, at the very beginning, changing clothes and Thatcher enters in the office... or the black one Ray is wearing at the beginning of Eclipse, when he is making coffee (btw, it's that black singlet he is referring to...)... I'd like to thank Maria Jackson for her wonderful and hard work in beta reading this story for me and for turning it into real English... because I'm French-speaking... TYK... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warning: This is a m/m, slash, PWP, Humor, Romance story... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read if you are under the legal age and/or are offended.

Summary: Put some cola, white Rum, lemon juice, a Mountie who never drinks and a horny Kowalski into a cocktail shaker... shake everything a few times... and here is what you get...

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys). I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later... much later... when I'll have an epiphany.


Cuba Libre

by Orphan_Account

"Good morning, Ray"

"Hiya, Fraze."

Ray looked up at his lover who had just come back from the store. Fraser was wearing tight blue jeans, his big white sweater and his leather jacket. Fraser headed toward the counter and put the bags on it. Ray sat up, rested his forearms on the back of the couch and lay his chin on them, still watching Fraser.

Fraser took his leather jacket off, put it on the counter too. Then, he took his sweater off his shoulders and rested it on the jacket. Ray groaned and his cock started to harden... Fraser was now wearing a dark blue polo, tucked in his jeans.

Fraser was turning his back to Ray and Ray let his eyes wander on his lover's body... when they finally reached Fraser's ass, Ray groaned again, louder. Fraser turned to face him.

"Are you all right, Ray?"

Ray cleared his throat and tried to speak.

"Um... uh... yeah, Fraze... just... a little hot."

"Hot? Would you like me to open a window for you?" asked Fraser innocently.

//Okay, so Fraser wanted to play... then two can play that game...//

"Nah... I'll take my T-shirt off... but thanks."

Ray stood up and took his T-shirt off, sloooowly, and threw it behind him. The T-shirt landed on the TV.

"Ray!" protested Fraser "Please, do not throw your clothes everywhere."

"Why?"

"Ray, we have to keep your apartment clean. You can not let your clothes lie around everywhere."

"Nuh-uh, Fraze... not *my* apartment... *our* apartment."

Fraser felt his heart thunder in his chest and tears were filling his eyes. He had never been loved like that before. Ray had given him everything... Ray went to Fraser and took his T-shirt off Fraser's hands.

"Gimme that."

Fraser opened his hands to let Ray take the T-shirt but Ray missed it purposely and the T-shirt fell on the ground.

"Oooops, sorry."

Ray turned his back to Fraser, bent down to pick up the T-shirt and brushed his ass against Fraser's crotch. Fraser licked his bottom lip and moaned. He glanced at Ray, bending down, blushed and reached out his hands to grab Ray's hips... but Ray was faster... He stood up, with the T-shirt in his hand and headed towards the kitchen.

Fraser shook his head and tried to ignore the erection growing in his suddenly tightening jeans.

"Want a beer?" asked Ray, perfectly aware Fraser didn't drink.

"Ray, you and I both know that I do not drink beer."

"Oh, c'mon, Fraser..."

"No, Ray, I'm sorry, I can't."

"'Kay."

Ray took a bottle of coca cola and poured them two glasses.

"Fraser, could you gimme my black singlet, please?"

"Of course, Ray. Where is it?"

"Room."

While Fraser went into their room to take Ray's singlet, Ray poured white Rum into the cola and added a few drops of lemon juice... Cuba Libre... He had never seen Fraser drunk but would have pay for this... He had always wondered what kind of lover Fraser would be when he was drunk.

Fraser came back from the room with the singlet.

"Thanks, Fraze. Put it down on the couch and sat... We need to talk."

Fraser did as he was told and sat.

"Is something wrong, Ray?" asked Fraser, worried.

"No..." then he added, muttering under his breath "Not yet."

"What did you say, Ray?"

"Uh... nothing..."

Ray went to the couch and sat next to Fraser. Fraser was as red as the Red Serge he always wore. Ray leaned closer and put the glasses on the coffee table, resting one hand on Fraser's knees to steady himself. His neck was a few inches from Fraser's lips, and Fraser breathed deeply, filling his lungs with Ray's own scent... musk... and the mix of his cologne... citrus, cinnamon and nutmeg...

Fraser's mouth went dry and he opened his lips, sneaking the tip of his tongue outside to lick on Ray's skin... but once again, Ray was faster and sat up back. He picked his glass and sipped once.

"Salute." toasted Ray.

Fraser reached for his glasses, took it and drank half its contents.

"Sa... Salute." gasped Fraser, realizing it wasn't only cola.

But it was too late. He felt the warmth invading his body and his head started to spin.

"Ray!... What... W-what did you... put in... in this?"

Fraser was staring at the glass as if it contained poison.

"Cola..."

"Ray."

Ray didn't answer.

"Ray."

Nothing.

"Ray!"

"Lemon..."

"RAY!"

"White Rum..." and Ray leaned in the couch, sipped once again and stared at Fraser, defiantly.

Fraser collected all his strength, focused his gaze on the table which wouldn't stop moving and try to put the glass down before the table was gone again.

"AH! HA!" proclaimed Fraser proudly.

Ray smiled lovingly and leaned closer. Fraser tried to focus his gaze on him.

"Ray... me... alcohol... no... I... drink..." babbled Fraser.

Ray cracked up laughing.

"Oh, Fraser, you only drank half your glass."

"Told... told you... I do... do not... drip..."

"Drink."

"Uh?" asked Fraser brightly.

"Drink... you told me you did not *drink*... beer."

Fraser pointed his finger towards Ray, shaking it, trying to look menacing.

"Nooooooooo... beer... no... cohol..."

Ray was laughing so hard tears were running off his eyes. Fraser was going to make him pay, but that was worth it. He had won the first step of his plan.... he had Fraser drunk... now, the second step... having Fraser naked.

"What's cohol, Frasze?".

"That... that is... not... not buddy... funny!" snapped Fraser, trying to sound angry.

Ray couldn't stop laughing, his big, tall, strong Mountie was a babbling teddy bear when he was drunk.

"Sorry, Fraser... lemme ask you to forgive me."

Ray put his hand on Fraser left knee and started to slide his fingers up between his thighs, towards his crotch. Fraser groaned loudly and slid further down into the couch, spreading his legs wide to give Ray better access.

"Angry... Ray... 'm angry..."

"Ouuuuuuuh... sorry, baby..." Ray smiled and started to massage Fraser's erection through the jeans. "Am I forgiven?"

"Nuh-uh." growled Fraser "Not... yet..."

"'Kay... I see."

Ray fell on his knees, between Fraser's thighs and began to open Fraser's zipper slowly. Fraser thrust up into Ray's hands and started to try to unbutton his... polo... which hadn't a single button of course.

"ARGGGGG!!!!" growled Fraser, angry at the invisible buttons.

Ray took pity on him and stood up.

"Lemme help you."

Ray shook Fraser's hands away, slipped the polo out of Fraser's jeans and slid his fingers below the soft layer. Fraser moaned, reached his hands up, grabbed Ray's face and drew him into a hungry kiss. He ravished Ray's mouth... He started by licking at Ray's upper lip, then slipped his tongue between the lips and the teeth, nibbled the tender skin and sucked on it hard.

Ray was moaning and his fingers were playing on Fraser's stomach. Fraser did the same favor to Ray's bottom lip, licking, sucking, nibbling... feasting on the burning and swollen flesh.

Ray opened his mouth and Fraser thrust his tongue deep inside, searching for Ray's tongue. He found it and started to play with it, then, he licked every bit of Ray's mouth... tasting his palate, teeth, tonsils, jaw... to come back to Ray's tongue. He drew it into his mouth and started to suck on it as if his own life depended on it.

Fraser was completely hard now... so was Ray. Ray slid his fingers upwards below the polo, following the strong muscles to the already hard nipples. When Ray's fingertips brushed the arching nubs, Fraser growled loud into Ray's mouth. He released Ray's tongue and plunged on his Adam's apple, sucking and biting it so hard that a big hickey appeared quickly.

Ray threw his head back and pinched both Fraser's nipples. Fraser bit at Ray's collarbone this time, sucking again and again... he reached behind Ray, slid one arm around his waist, and the other into Ray's spiky blond hair. Ray straddled Fraser, pressing his erection against Fraser's and Fraser thrust upward, exerting more pressure.

Fraser slid his fingers along Ray's bare back, then cupped his ass, still holding him tightly by the hair with his other hand. Ray pushed Fraser's polo up under his armpits and took one nipple between his lips. He kiss the little nub slowly, then licked it like a cat would drink his milk. Fraser was thrusting upwards faster, pulling Ray closer, holding his head pressed against his chest and his ass against his erection.

Ray did the same favor to the other nipple, nibbled it then bit it. Fraser nearly came from the pain/pleasure which traveled through his whole body. Ray pushed the polo further up and off Fraser's shoulders and plunged back on the begging nipple. When the clothes covered Fraser's face, he gasped.

"Ray!... Ray!... Light!... Open... Open.. the light... please..."

Ray smiled, around Fraser's nipple and took the polo off, throwing it in the air.

"Thank... you... kindly..." gasped Fraser.

Ray grabbed Fraser's hands and pulled his arms up, then, let his fingers trailed along the muscular forearms and biceps, down to his armpits. Ray leaned onto Fraser, kissed his chest, slid his tongue in the hollow at the base of his neck and sucked hard, making a bright red hickey on his lover's pale skin. Then, he nibbled his way to Fraser's side and up to his right armpit. He dug his nose into the soft hair and breathed deeply, driving himself mad with Fraser's pure scent... musk, pine, cinnamon and nutmeg, sweet sweat plus a faint remnant of his leather jacket.

Ray grinned to himself... at the last smell... even with two layers, Fraser's skin smelled leather... leather always drove Ray mad... and added to this, his lover's fragrances... Ray lost the last remain of his sanity. He licked, sucked and bit Fraser's armpit. Then, the last cell of his brain which wasn't fried realized that something was fighting with his zipper... something long, burning, frantic... //Wait!... there were several.//... fingers... Fraser's fingers.

Fraser managed to opened Ray's jeans and slid his hand inside... no underwear... Fraser growled like a wild animal and closed his hand in a tight fist around Ray's throbbing and fully erected cock.

Ray managed to find his way back from under Fraser's armpit and took hold of the mind-blowing hand between his thighs.

"Wait... want you... want to fuck you..." gasped Ray.

He had expected Fraser to reprimand him for his language... but Fraser was too far gone for that. Instead, Fraser took his hand off Ray's jeans, pushed him up and off him. He stood up but the floor started to moved really fast and he felt backward on the couch.

"Oh dear." and Fraser put his hands on his face.

"It's okay, honey." reassured Ray.

He pushed Fraser into the couch, lying him on his belly. He quickly took his lover's shoes and socks off, thanking God he wasn't wearing his Mountie boots. Then, managed to pushed both jeans and boxers down along those strong, muscular, long legs and off... throwing the layers behind the couch. Fraser had helped him just a little by lifting his hips up about an inch off the couch.

Ray, who was bare footed, pushed his jeans down and kicked them off. He grabbed the tube of lube which was hidden in one of the trinkets on the coffee table and grabbed a pillow. He slipped it under Fraser's hips and between his thighs. When the soft tissue made contact with his aching cock, Fraser thrust slowly into.

"Soon, baby, soon." said Ray huskily.

He slid his hands up between Fraser's thighs and started to caress his buttocks. Fraser spread his legs wider, letting the left one slipped off the couch. Ray started to kiss the tender skin of Fraser's ass, licking and nibbling. Fraser was moaning deliriously, he grabbed the armrest of the couch and bit into the pillow to mutter his moans. Ray spread Fraser's buttocks and gave a long, wet, slow lick, from his balls up to the small of his back.

Fraser cried out in pure bliss and Ray had just the time to reach under him to grab the pulsing cock. He tightened his grip hard around the base of Fraser penis and drew him back in time from bursting into orgasm. Fraser released the pillow and breathed deeply.

"Ray?" begged Fraser, not knowing why Ray had prevented him from coming.

"Patience, Fraser..."

Ray laughed to himself... //Patience... He was the one who had never been good at waiting... And he was asking Fraser to be patient...//... He released Fraser' cock and spread the beloved buttocks again. He sneaked the tip of his cock between his lips and licked at Fraser's body opening. Fraser bit the pillow again and pushed backward on Ray's tongue.

Ray pushed his tongue a little harder against Fraser's anus, circled it, licked it, then pushed back again. The muscles gave in and the tip of his tongue slipped inside Fraser. This time, Ray wasn't fast enough... Fraser thrust hard into the pillow and came... growling loud into the other pillow he was chewing for quite a while now, and digging his fingers so tightly into the armrest of the couch that they were white.

Ray held Fraser's buttocks in his hands and pushed his tongue deeper, while his lover's cock was releasing his milky juices below him, growling again and again with each pulse.

"URGGGGG... Ray... urg... mmphhhh... Ray..."

Ray was close now, harder than he had never been and already leaking out. He sat back on his heels, took his glass and drank it all in one shot. The warmth invaded his body immediately and the alcohol sent him wild. He lay on Fraser, covering his lover's body with his and started to lick the sweat at the back of Fraser's neck.

He lowered his kisses on the broad shoulders, then licked along Fraser's spine. He sat back between Fraser spread legs, poured some lube on his middle finger, then lay back on Fraser. He started to suck on Fraser earlobe while sliding his lubricated middle finger between Fraser's buttocks. After a couple of caresses, Ray pushed a little harder and the finger slid easily half way in. He slid it out and pushed it back in again, all the way this time.

Without releasing Fraser's earlobe, he started to thrust his finger in and out of Fraser's body. Fraser was moaning huskily. Suddenly the finger was gone as the sucking on his earlobe. Fraser groaned in protest and turned his head a little to glance at Ray... Ray was smearing more lube on his fingers.

He lay back again on Fraser and started to suck between his shoulder blades this time, while his middle finger returned where it had been not so long ago... accompanied with a second one. Ray tease the burning anus again then slid both fingers in, till the first knuckle.

Fraser cried out and pushed back against Ray's fingers. Ray stopped, letting Fraser accept the intrusion, then slid all the way in and started to thrust both fingers in and out of his lover body this time. Fraser was rocking backward, fucking himself on Ray's fingers.

Ray reached below his lover and grabbed the already renewing erection. He started to pump Fraser at the same time he was thrusting his fingers in and out of his lover's body. Fraser was lost in the sensations, he grabbed the armrest of the couch again, dug his head into the pillow and bit it again.

Ray was sure Fraser would eat that damn pillow and break the couch if he continued like that. Quickening his pumping and his thrust, he felt Fraser going completely hard again and ready for his second round. Ray's neglected erection was begging for attention.

He released Fraser's cock and slid his fingers out of his lover's body. He poured a lot of lube on his aching penis... he hadn't the time to be gently this time, but didn't want to hurt Fraser either. He leaned back on Fraser, slid his left arm below and around Fraser's chest, and guided the head of his cock where it belonged.

He pushed gently, then a little harder and the muscles gave in. The head of Ray's cock slid in and he stopped, stilling himself, feeling Fraser's muscles clenched around him. He bent down and kissed Fraser's back, licking amorously the sweat from his lover's skin.

Fraser relaxed and Ray pushed again, sliding half way in. He waited a couple of minutes, then slid back out, just letting the head of his cock inside. Finally, he pushed back in slowly, and slid all the way in one thrust, finally going home. Fraser growled loudly from the pain/pleasure and pushed backwards to impale himself further down on Ray's penis.

Ray waited a couple of minutes again, feeling all of Fraser's internal muscles clenching and tightening around him. He slid his right arm below Fraser's right armpit, grabbed his hand and entwined their fingers. He drew Fraser closer with his left arm, still stuck below his lover's chest and started to move.

Ray slid out almost all the way, and pushed back in... deep and slow but strong. Fraser was pushing back, impaling himself on his lover's cock, and thrusting madly against the already sticky pillow stuck between his thighs and below his hips.

They rocked gently for a while, then, suddenly, Ray changed the angle and quickened the rhythm. Now, he was hitting Fraser's prostate with each thrust and sucking on Fraser's earlobe hungrily, like a starving animal. Fraser was pushing back helplessly and thrusting into the pillow, fucking it like if there was no tomorrow.

//It was too good... it was heaven... it was hell... it was amazing... it was earth shattering... it was... it was...//

Fraser felt his orgasm built in his balls. He tightened his fingers around Ray's and tightened his hand on the armrest. He thrust faster and faster... harder and harder... bit the pillow so hard that he almost suffocated, screamed in ecstasy and shot his seeds in the already soaked/sticky pillow below him.

"RAYYYY...uhhhhhhhhh... God..."

Feeling Fraser muscles constrict around his cock sent him over the edge. Ray released the earlobe he was feasting on for God knows how long now, bit at Fraser's shoulder blade and climaxed like he had never before. His cock throbbed and released his creamy juices into his lover's body. He was jerking off again and again, pulse after pulse and his brain seemed to want to do the same and follow the same path.

"Mmmmmpppphhhh... Fraaaser... ohmigod... ohmigod... Fraser... Fra..."

And Ray fell flat on Fraser, heavy and sprawled... panting and shaking, savoring the last shivers of his orgasms. Fraser was still shaking slightly too beneath him.

"I love you, Fraser" whispered Ray, on Fraser skin.

"And I you, Ray." muttered Fraser into the pillow.

They lay like that, Ray lying heavy and drained on Fraser, still inside him though he was softened now. After what seemed an eternity, Ray spoke again.

"Now, Fraze, am I forgiven?"

"For what, Ray?"

 

The End.


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I've chosen for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...