Love On The Desk

Copyright © Orphan_Account


Note: Hi everybody, here is the sequel to 'Love On The Phone'... I'd like to thank Maria and Ruthie for their wonderful and hard work in beta reading this story for me and for turning it into real English... because I'm French-speaking... TYK... Enjoy your reading!

Rating: NC-17.

Pairing: Fraser/Kowalski.

Warning: This is a m/m, slash, PWP, Humor, Romance story... It contains m/m sexual graphics. Please, do not read if you are under the legal age and/or are offended.

Summary: Ray drives to the Consulate to continue what they have started on the phone...

Disclaimer: I do not own the characters in this story (unfortunately), they belong to Alliance (lucky guys). I just borrow them for our enjoyment and will give them back later... much later... when I'll have an epiphany.


Love On The Desk

by Orphan_Account

Ray woke up and watched the clock, he had slept an hour. He then glanced at the phone, saw it was still connected and heard the noise of soft breathing. He listened carefully and smiled... Fraser had fallen asleep, his phone still connected too...

Ray shook his head, he would have a *huge* phone bill... He picked the receiver up and put it down, smiling at the thought of Fraser's peaceful sleep.

He headed to the bathroom, took a quick shower and put on some clean clothes. He took his bag, placing some clothes and things into it... fresh boxers, lube, massage oil...

Ray put his jacket on, took his keys and headed towards the door. He went outside his apartment, climbed into his GTO and drove to the Consulate.

He quickly reached the Consulate, parked on the street on the right side, and entered the back door with the key Fraser had given him. He climbed the few steps and glanced into the hall... nobody... the Consulate was empty.

He went to the small bathroom, took a towel and moistened it. He was sure Fraser hadn't cleaned himself yet and had fallen asleep immediately, as he had done himself. He undressed in the hall and put his clothes back into his bag, then entered Fraser's office.

***

He stopped dead at the most erotic vision he had ever seen... Fraser was lying on his back, on his desk, naked... his belly and chest covered with dried semen. Ray smiled and approached the desk. He put the receiver down, bent and kissed Fraser amorously on the lips.

Fraser opened his eyes and blinked a few times.

"Hello, sleeping beauty." said Ray, lovingly.

Fraser blushed a vivid red and glanced down at his body.

"Ray... I... uh... I..."

"Lemme take care of that, love."

Ray kissed Fraser deeply and started to clean him with the moistened towel. Fraser moaned and arched under Ray's touch. Ray started by cleaning Fraser's chest, then lowered towards his stomach and belly. He headed further down and cleaned Fraser's cock which was already half erect since Ray had started.

When Ray caressed Fraser's penis with the soft towel, it hardened even more and Fraser moaned loudly. Ray smiled and went down on the Mountie's balls, massaging them gently.

Fraser was completely hard now, as was Ray... Ray gave a final bath to Fraser's thighs, then threw the towel on the floor. He let his fingers trail up Fraser's muscular thigh, caressing his balls once again, stroking the hard penis slowly and playing a few times with Fraser's foreskin.

Fraser growled louder and thrust into Ray's hand... Ray wasted no time, climbed onto the desk and straddled Fraser. He leaned forward and kissed him. Fraser reached behind Ray and started to caress his back, sliding his fingers along his spine. He slid his hands further down and cupped Ray's ass, massaging his buttocks.

Ray moaned and thrust hard against Fraser. He bit his bottom lip and threw his head back. Fraser caressed each buttock then slid one finger between them. Ray groaned then plunged down and kissed Fraser hard, thrusting his tongue inside the Mountie's mouth, fucking it like he wanted Fraser to fuck him. Fraser was moaning into Ray's mouth.

"Oh, God, Ray."

"I want you, Fraser. I want you inside me. I need you."

Suddenly, Ray sat up, his bare ass brushing against Fraser's erection. He reached out and let his fingers trail on Fraser's chest, brushing against his nipples. Fraser caught his hands and lifted his arms above his head. Then, he leaned forward and buried his nose into Ray's left armpit.

Fraser breathed deeply and filled himself with Ray's scent. Ray's hair was tickling his nostrils and he sank in deeper. Then, he started to lick Ray's armpit, feeling the softness of the hair on his tongue, feasting on the unique taste... Fraser slid his hands along Ray's arms to rest them on his waist.

Ray was shivering with pleasure. Fraser licked, sucked and nibbled his way to Ray's left nipple. He took the little nub between his lips, sucked it slowly and rolled his tongue around the burning flesh. Ray moaned and reached for their bodies with both hands. One hand grabbing Fraser's cock, the other one grabbing his own penis.

"Fraze... love... can't wait... god..."

Ray sat up and picked the lube up from the desk. He gave it to Fraser and leaned back against him. He had one leg on each side of Fraser.

Fraser put some lube on his fingers and slid them between Ray's buttocks. Ray gasped from the coldness of the lube and the warmth of Fraser's skin. Fraser slid one finger along the puckered opening of Ray's body, pressed a few times and retreated back when he felt the muscles loosening up. He added more lube and slid his index finger where it had been a few seconds earlier.

Ray pushed back against Fraser's digit and Fraser pushed a little harder. The muscles gave in and the finger slipped in easily. Fraser started to thrust his index finger in and out of Ray, and Ray pushed back on it. Suddenly the finger was gone. Ray moaned in protest but was happily and quickly stroked with two fingers this time.

Fraser started to circle Ray's anus with both fingers, pushing harder each time they brushed the begging opening. Then, the muscles gave in again and Fraser's fingers slipped in half way. Ray cried out from the pain/pleasure.

"FRASER... Jesus, Fraser..."

Fraser stopped dead, not moving his fingers, giving Ray time to adjust. Ray was breathing harshly. After a couple of minutes, the muscles loosened and Fraser slid all the way in. Ray grabbed both of Fraser's shoulders for leverage and pushed back on his lover's fingers.

After a couple of thrusts, Fraser slipped his fingers out and grabbed Ray's right hand. He put some lube on his own index finger and on Ray's. Then, he reached behind Ray, still holding his hand and pressed both their index fingers inside. Ray moaned desperately and started to rock backward, impaling himself on his own finger, buried deep inside of him with Fraser's.

Suddenly, Fraser slipped their fingers out of Ray's body. He took the lube and put a huge amount of it on his cock. Then, he caressed the small of Ray's back, cupped each buttock with his hands and spread them wide. Ray let his fingers trail on his chest and sat back on him.

Ray put his hands on Fraser's navel and lifted himself. He slid one hand between his thighs, grabbed Fraser's slippery cock and held it still. Fraser was still holding Ray's buttocks spread wide. They looked at each other, as if searching for mutual consent. They both were panting.

"Want... want you... Fraze."

"I want you too, Ray."

Ray took a deep breath and lowered himself onto Fraser's penis. When he felt the head of Fraser's cock probing his opening he growled and Fraser had to fight hard not to push upward. Ray pressed a little harder then up, then pushed down again...

After a couple of attempts, Ray positioned himself, took another deep breath and pushed... and pushed... and pushed again till the muscles gave in and the head of Fraser's cock slid inside. Ray cried out from the pain and his erection faltered. He stopped and forced himself to lay still.

Fraser reached for Ray's face, cupped his cheek and brushed it gently.

"You okay, love?"

"Mmm...Mmm"... nodded Ray, still biting his bottom lip.

Fraser let his fingers trail along his lover's chest, brushed the hard nipple, the flat stomach, the small hips to finally end back on the buttocks he had left not so long ago.

Ray relaxed and pushed himself up a little, then slid back down, taking half of Fraser's cock inside of him. He started to thrust up and down slowly, letting Fraser's cock slip out, just leaving the head inside, then pushing back down again.

After a few minutes, he pressed a little harder and felt the head of Fraser's cock press against another barrier inside his body. He sucked on his breath and pressed down, harder and harder... suddenly the last muscles loosened and Fraser slid all the way in. Ray cried out in pain/pleasure.

He stayed still, waiting for his body to relax and his muscles to accept the intrusion. After a few minutes, Ray moved once, rocking back and threw his head back, moaning. Fraser caressed Ray's thighs, slid his fingers on his belly then traced the length of his penis. Ray bit his bottom lip and leaned forward to kiss Fraser, the movement causing Fraser's cock to move inside Ray, who groaned in response. He bent and kissed Fraser in a loving, gentle, soul searching kiss. Then, he sat up again, caressing his lover's chest with feathery caresses from his fingertips.

Ray put his hands on Fraser's hips and pushed himself upward, feeling Fraser's cock moving inside him, sliding out slooooowly. Fraser was pumping Ray's cock lovingly, slowly, just to keep contact. Ray moved upward just a little so Fraser was still half inside him... then he let himself slide downward till Fraser's balls touched his ass. Fraser was starting to become crazy, he bit his bottom lip and groaned loudly when he felt Ray's ass against his balls. He dug his fingernails into Ray's thighs.

Ray moved upward again, a little more this time, Fraser slid almost completely out of him, just letting the head of his cock inside. Ray squeezed his muscles and Fraser almost came. He pushed on Ray's thighs to forced him down, and Ray started his movements again, going up and down Fraser's shaft, impaling himself in slow motion, it was slow, hot, romantic... Fraser started to quicken his pumping on Ray's cock with his hand, and Ray immediately matched his movement...

Then, Fraser removed his hand from Ray's cock and put both hands on Ray's hips. He pushed Ray up a little, so Ray wasn't sitting on him anymore but was just a few inches away from Fraser's body... now with only half of Fraser's cock inside of him. Fraser gripped Ray's hips and started to thrust upward, fucking Ray who was trying to maintain his leverage with his knees digging into the desktop and his hands clenching Fraser's wrists. Every time Fraser thrust upward, Ray arched his back and threw his head back. Then, Fraser's thrusting became wild and Ray thrust downward hard, moaning and groaning with each thrust.

Ray tried to grip his cock to stroke himself but Fraser stopped him. He released Ray's hips and took both his hands in his own, entwining their fingers. Ray was fucking himself helplessly on Fraser's cock, impaling himself with each thrust... Fraser was thrusting and pushing upward, pumping deep into Ray, trying to bury himself completely into his lover...

Ray's cock was hurting and swollen, pre-cum was leaking out and a drop fell on Fraser's belly... Ray was close, very close... so was Fraser... Fraser was now thrusting hard against Ray's prostate, and, with each thrust, Ray was chanting his lover's name like a prayer...

"Fraser... Fraser... Fraser... Fraze... Ohmigod... Fra..."

Fraser didn't want Ray or himself to touch his cock, he wanted Ray to come just by the feel of his penis inside of him, so, he tightened his grip on Ray's fingers... Ray felt his orgasm building in his balls and he dug his fingernails into Fraser's hands... he opened his half-closed eyes and looked deep into Fraser's eyes... when Fraser saw the love, the lust, the desire, the need to come, the pleasure, the trust in Ray's eyes, it was too much and it sent him over the edge...

Fraser threw his head back and came, shooting his creamy juices deep into Ray, crying out his lover's name.

"UUUURGHHH... RAY... uuuhhhh..."

Feeling Fraser coming inside of him triggered Ray's orgasm and he climaxed. His cock shot its milky juices on Fraser's stomach and chest, hitting Ray also. Ray groaned and growled loudly.

"ARGHHHHHHH... FRASER...Aaaaaaaahhhh... Jesus... Fraze... oh god..."

Fraser finally reached for Ray's throbbing penis and pumped him slowly a couple of times, sending Ray spiraling deeper into the orgasm.

Ray felt boneless on top of Fraser, heavy, drained, more than satisfied and... happy. Fraser closed his arms tightly around his lover's back and Ray sighed in pure ecstasy. He was resting on Fraser, his head on the Mountie's chest. Ray's eyes were closed, lips slightly parted around Fraser's right nipple and his hands were now resting on Fraser's shoulders.

Fraser kissed the top of Ray's head, then reached his hand out and slid his fingers into his beloved's soft spiky blond hair.

"I love you, Ray."... murmured Fraser.

"And... I... you... Fraze..." mumbled Ray around Fraser's nipple, not yet coming back to earth.

Fraser was still inside Ray, even though he was softened. He wanted to stay like that forever, linked together, and Ray didn't seem to want to let go of him either.

They fell asleep on Fraser's desk, in each other's arms, still linked together.

 

The End.


Back to the Archive

Author's Web Page: http://homepages.go.com/~sylviainc/CallumKeithRennie.htm

PS: As you probably noticed, "Orphan_Account" is a nickname that I've chosen for the Archive, easier to write than "Orphan Account" ... and, I love that name since I saw Callum in "The Outer Limits" ... that's for the short story ...