The Due South Fiction Archive Comments

Comments on Two Good Mothers

Number of comments: 3

(post new comment)
From: dsfriendshipper
Date: 10/18/2012
Actually, Frannie was yelling at Fraser that he wasn't her brother, and that he was trying to replace Ray. But you're right - Fraser doesn't seem to miss or mourn RayV at all. He's only concerned about stupid Kowalski and their stupid baby! He should have at least missed Ray not being there on his wedding day.

From: dsfan
Date: 10/18/2012
I love Frannie yelling at Kowalski that he's not her brother! She's right - Fraser should be grieving for his best friend, not having sex with the person who investigated his best friend's death. It's just disgusting that Fraser doesn't seem to care anymore about poor RayV! Why isn't he even upset that RayV is no longer alive and can't be the best man at his wedding - did you even think about that?! Of course not - F/K shippers don't care about RayV and how much he and Fraser loved each other!

From: Vicki
Date: 03/16/2009
Wow Wow Wow i loved this story it made me cry with happiness so many times. Every relationship you wrote you did with feeling. You left me wanting more and more please continue this story i'd love to see how they cope raising the baby first steps teething and such.

(post new comment)