Fission and Fusion The Due South Fiction Archive Entry Home Quicksearch Search Engine Random Story Upload Story   Fission and Fusion by silvina Disclaimer: Standard Disclaimer. In the long run, I´m not hurting anyone. Well, okay, except for Ray, Benny, Jim, Blair, Stuart, Vince, Lex, Clark, and Brian. Please send comments, questions, compliments, and otters to sdelcul@yahoo.com. Author's Notes: This is the DS part of a (slightly) longer piece that includes depressed the Sentinel, Queer as Folk (Stuart, Vince, and Brian), and Smallville. Down to the bottom of every bottle: Ray Vecchio If I were a drinker I wouldnt drink this crap. It tastes horrible and isnt worth the price. Of course, Ray Vecchio isnt sitting here drinking this garbage, Armando Langoustini is. Theres not much to like about Armondo though. Hes not the nicest person in the world. Benny is. Damn. This is not where I should be right now. I need to be back in Ray Vecchios life. His life, his job, his family, his lover. My life. My job. My family. My lover. Why did I ever take this assignment? No wonder I dont drink. This stuffs too depressing. Touch and Go: Benton Fraser I could quote all the statistics about how human beings respond to touch, especially as infants. It wouldnt help me sleep right now. Very few people have ever touched me. My mother was the first. After she died everything changed. Victoria touched me once. At first, I was so overwhelmed; it had been so long. I was willing to risk everything to keep her with me just to be touched again. When that fell apart it almost killed me. Ray was the last one to touch me, and now hes gone too. What will I do now without his touch?   End Fission and Fusion by silvina Author and story notes above. Please post a comment on this story.