Cellphone Cellphone by Jodie Louise Author's website: http://uk.geocities.com/jodie_mouse Disclaimer: not mine, borrowed Author's Notes: originally posted to ds_flashfiction Story Notes: It got to the point where I couldn't ignore it. I mean it was small and silver for a start which is always a bonus. So pretty to look at. Always liked silver. Every time I saw Frannie speak into it I got so jealous. Especially one day when I peeked through the blinds and heard Kowalski/Vecchio squeal "It vibrates!" as he held it in his hand. Too much. The dreams I had about it. I tried to pretend that I was only doing my job when I confiscated it from Frannie. Y'know I told her I didn't want her gossiping to her girlfriends when she should be getting files or doing typing or whatever. I think she spends a lot of time filing her nails -- anyhow I wasn't going to let her get paid for talking to her girlfriends on it. So I confiscated her silver vibrating cell phone. And I'm sure it was the Vaseline which stopped it from working but I really couldn't resist the idea of sticking that vibrating phone right up my ass. Especially as Kowalski/Vecchio had had his hands all over it. Added a certain frisson you know. Of course I brought Frannie a new one. Had to since I ruined her old one. No -- I didn't tell her how. Just pretended I dropped it. End Cellphone by Jodie Louise: jodie_mouse@yahoo.com Author and story notes above.