Beware of Wolf Standard Disclaimer.  Shannon is just a big ol' lump of sap.   This is the story that disappeared and had to be rewritten.  That's her fault too. Please send comments, questions, compliments, and otters to sdelcul@mail.com or visit http://www.members.nbci.com/dueSou. Beware of Wolf "Just listen here, Wolfie. Let's just remember who's in charge here.  Me human, you wolf. Therefore there are going to be some rules before we go out tonight.  One, this little trip is dependent upon Benny not knowing. So that means you cannot let him find out." Dief looked at him as if he was crazy. "Don't look at me like that.  I'm not the one who told him about last week!  That was all you're fault."  Ray wagged a finger at the wolf studiously ignoring him. "Rule number two. I don't care what you say, I am not wearing a costume.  I'm dressed up as me and that's all you're getting.  If I have to dress up, so do you.  As a poodle." A growl and bark was his only reply. "Yeah, that's what I thought you'd say. Rule three. You don't get to eat any of the candy until it's been x-rayed and I've checked it. Agreed?" Dief wagged his tail affirmatively. "Come on then, fur face.  Candy's a-wastin'"  Ray grabbed the rest of his costume and they headed out the door.  One well-dressed human, and one wolf-sized doughnut.  "And I get the first caramel apple. . . . ."