emptyheart Standard Disclaimer: due South and it's characters belong to Alliance. I just use them for fun. Hopefully they will return to their world unharmed and ready for other people to play with them. WARNINGS: AU Fraser/Vecchio Slash :) Originally posted to RedSuitsYou@onelist.com Sept. 1999 EMPTY HEART Icecat62 I followed them. I know that I was wrong to do this, but I had to know. It's been eating at me. I've watched the way they would look at one another in the bullpen when they thought that no one was paying attention to them. The occasional brushing of the fingers when a folder was passed. The quiet smiles he would give. Ma always said I had the worst luck at love and she was right. So here I am. I'm hiding behind a tree in the park. They're in a very secluded area. Their arms are wrapped tightly around each other, locked in a passionate kiss. I can feel the jealousy welling up inside of me. Who would have thought I would have ever been jealous of someone in my own family? God, I've wanted Fraser since the first time I ever saw him. The dark hair and those piercing blue eyes. His beautiful body. And now I have to stand here and watch him loving someone other than me. Why? Maybe if I would have been more blunt, he would have seen me. I want to rush up to them, screaming that what they are doing is all wrong! But I don't. I stay hidden. Unlike Frannie, I was afraid to reach for my dream. She wasn't, and now it came true. She had Fraser. I turn and walk back to the Riv and pull away from the park. The seat next to me empty. Empty like my heart. Lol! Additional Pairing: Fraser/Frannie I did say Fraser and Vecchio. Frannie is a Vecchio. Ray is the slashy one here. :)