Disclaimer: I really wish they were mine but someone tells me their not. So sad. Anyways as a challenge from my roommate this story had to include: the Consulate; Maggie; the stetson; pinworms; the closet; rape; an engorged tongue; and a wet naval. Send questions, commments, compliments, and otters to sdelcul@mail.com. Enjoy, silvina "Sir, first and foremost I want to tell you that this was not your fault. You didn't ask for this, you didn't deserve it. Nobody deserves to get raped. Nobody does," Ray said perhaps a little too forcibly. He hated rape cases. Every time he was given one he wanted to kill the bastard who had done it. It was an even bigger problem when the victim was male and reminded him of Benny. Pale blue eyes previously full of innocence, now filled with pain and hurt. After twenty minutes he had finished asking the questions he had to ask. Just in time too. The longer he had stayed in the room the more he was reminded of Benny. He headed out to the Emergency Room since it gave him easier access to the parking lot where he had parked the Riv. Not really watching where he was going he bumped into someone on his way out the door. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I can't believe . . . " "Sorry, Wasn't watching where I was go. . . Maggie? What are you doing here? Are you okay?" Looking at her he could see that she was about to either cry or shoot somebody, possibly both. "I, I , oh leave me alone Ray." She said rushing out the door. Ray chased after her. "Maggie! Hold up come on if something is wrong just tell me. Maybe I can help. Did you take a taxi?" "Yes" "Oh come on if you won't tell me than at least let me give you a ride back to the Consulate." Maggie allowed herself to be helped into the Riv. -------------------------- When Ray knocked on his door, Benny was surprised. "Ray what are you doing here?" he asked, happy to see his partner. "Well I'm a little worried about Maggie. No, no, hold up, before you get upset, she's okay. At least I think she is." "What do you mean?" "Well I was at the hospital on a case, and as I was leaving I bumped into her, literally." "What was Maggie doing at the hospital? Is she sick?" "I don't know, she wouldn't tell me. I thought you might want to know and maybe you could help her or something." "Of course. Thank you kindly, Ray." A quick kiss and then he was gone. Ray had gone back to work but his mind was still at the Consulate with Benny and his sister. Was she okay? How was Benny? Oh the questions wouldn't stop. He lay his head down on his desk to try and focus on the work at hand. He heard a throat clearing and looked up. "Benny?" "Yes Ray, it's me. Do you have a moment?" After he nodded, Ray found himself being dragged to the Closet. Once the door was safely closed he felt Ben's arms go around him and squeeze him tightly. "Benny, I can't breath." "Sorry," he said relaxing his grip slightly. "Is Maggie okay?" "Yes. It seems that she has an infection of Enterobis vermicularis." "Enter-what?" "Enterobis vermicularis, commonly called pin worm. It can be. . ." "Benny, I don't want the walking medical dictionary version okay?" "Understood. Ray I know why you were at the hospital. Are you okay?" "I guess. It's just hard you know. And this guy sorta reminded me of you. And that hurt." "Ray I'm so sorry. But it wasn't me and I'm okay." "Ya, I know. But my brain doesn't. Oh God Benny, the last thing I would ever want to do is wish that on anybody but my first thought was 'Thank God it's not Benny.'" "Ray, that's perfectly normal. After all. . . " About to start one of his monolouges, he stopped suddenly as he looked into his best friend's eyes. On second thought that probably wasn't the best approach. Perhaps, ah yes, that would take Ray's mind of that case. . . Suddenly he was shirtless and Ray felt Benny's engorged tongue make his naval wet and work its way further down, taking his mind off the mornings events. "Ya, know Benny, this could be more fun if we went to your place." "Indeed." Ray hurridly rebuttoned his shirt and they stepped out of the closet. As they walked along the corridor Ray grabbed the Stetson from Benny's hands and jauntily put it on. "Say Benny?" "Yes Ray?" "Are their any regulations about wearing the hat during sex?"