The Lovable Due South Family The Lovable Due South Family by Adia A Mountie and A Cop Who would have ever thought? Benny captured our hearts With all his Canadian smarts And isn't he perfect In his Mountie outfit Personally, I love Ray Who is actually Stanley K. Both vulnerable and tough I will never get enough Stella has all the luck Because Stan she used to... Anyway! I love Fraser Senior too Nothing that dead man can't do Can't forget Inspector Thatcher Her self-control I admire To live with Ben the Mountie And not be chanting, "Mount Me!" Gotta love Turnbull He is never dull With his weird and wacky way I'd love to watch him everyday Francesca's crazy plans are so funny Always determined to make Frase her hunny Around the station she does a little dance Trying her best to get into Fraser's pants Huey and Dewey They're so cute and cuddly Always thinking up wild schemes Living their lives in day dreams Even Opera singing Mort Who is the weird sort Has a line of work that seems so vile Yet he always finds a way to smile Welsh seems so unhappy Life must be rather crappy But he's a good guy Oh no! I think I'm gonna cry Can't forget the real Ray Who came back just to say "Hey Benny," and who knew? I would miss him so much too I can't believe it's over... I will love Due South forever!! The End (~MDK~) October 1998 This was my first attempt at any fanfic. If this needs a disclaimer then I'd just like to add that all these characters belong to Alliance not me (pitty, pitty) Meanwhile, sueing me wouldn't do much good seens how I am only 18 and I don't even have a job yet so... (shrug) it probably wouldn't do much good.