Two Cops Named Ray To the tune of the Garth Brooks song Two Pina Colada's. ____________________________________________________________________ Two Cops Named Ray by Adia I was dreading the news I'd put together the clues When I saw the Mountie on TV He said, "It's great to see you." Ray's back to end the season Don't kill the series is my plea I watched them goin' Without even knowin' I bit off my nails and sat down Now it's killin' my soul Down my cheeks tears still roll I can't wash away this frown So bring me two cops named Ray I want one for each hand Let's set sail with Captain Mountie Oh and never see the end Hey Turnbull's not forgotten Holding re-run tapes in my hand So bring me two cops named Ray She's sayin' good-bye to her good timin' men! Good-bye :( Oh I really hate this day When good-bye to Due South I wave And I wonder why this happens to me Goin' outta my mind I can't leave them behind My heart aches for the good times Due South brings Now I have no smile The rest of TV has no style And without Due South it's nothing but gloom I really hate this day And I really have to say Due South was feelin' more and more like home So bring me two cops named Ray I gotta have one for each hand Let's set sail with Captain Mountie Oh and never see the end Hey Turnbull's not forgotten Holding re-run tapes in my hand So bring me two cops named Ray She's sayin' good-bye to her good timin' men! (Repeat Chorus Twice with speech slurred as though you've had just a few too many Ray's. They can be dangerously intoxicating you know?:-) The End (~MDK~) October 1998 Standard disclaimer applies and no offense intended to Garth Brooks.