~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Presented By:

 

 

 

 

 

Episode 8

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cast of Characters:
Jim Ellison, Our Calif. Firefighter
Blair Sandburg, Calif College Professor
Henry Brown, Chopper Pilot for Fire Dept.
Simon Banks, Capt. of Firefighters Unit
Megan Conner, Firefighter and wive of Simon
Sarah Michaels, Fellow Teacher at the college

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Patt's getting a tad bit bogged down in real life, so I'm taking over for her on Courage Under Fire for a bit. My name is Kel, my address is dragonbane4@aol.com

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Jim woke up and found himself cradled in his lover's arms, being sweetly kissed. "Ready for your morner, lover?" Blair asked throatily.

Jim reached up and gripped Blair's silken curls in his hands, rubbing them against his fingers. "I'm always ready, baby, will you fuck me again?"

Blair smiled beatifically and nipped Jim's chin. "Only if you promise to fuck me tonight."

"You got a deal," Jim said, sliding his hands down Blair's shoulders, gripping Blair's ass and rubbing their cocks together as Blair reached for lube and condoms.

With a biting kiss to Jim's shoulder, Blair ordered the big man to lay back, and arch his back. As Jim's back was arched, Blair slid pillows under his lower back and his ass to slightly elevate him, and then rolled the condom onto his cock, lubing it with one hand and stretching Jim with the other hand. First one, then two, finally three fingers stretched his Sentinel lover and Blair removed them and let his cock slowly fill his lover's tight opening.

Beneath him, Jim moaned, his ass clutching at Blair's roughly thrusting cock, the fleeting pain of last night repeated briefly as he stretched around Sandburg's cock and then relaxed, pushing back to take all of his lover.

"Jesus, Jim!" Blair shouted, feeling Jim relax to take him in further. He felt his cock slide further inside, until his balls rested against Jim's. Jim's strong hands pulled Blair down for a kiss, their tongues thrusting madly as Blair's hands reached between them and started to jerk his and his lover's cocks together.

"Make me come, baby, please," Jim whispered into Blair's ears, riding his thrusts. "I need you to make me come, Blair, please, make me, show me you want me no matter what," he pled.

The strokes on Jim's cock became harder and faster, timed with the rocking thrusts in his ass. Blair nodded once in acknowledgement of Jim's plea and on the next thrust he bit down sharply on one of Jim's nipples, sucking the flat teat into his mouth and tonguing it as he rocked.

The triple feeling of Blair's cock, Blair's hand, and Blair's mouth was suddenly too much for the hyper-sensitive Sentinel and he came hard, his ass milking Blair's cock as he cried out his orgasm. Blair thrust shallowly once more and came, his cock twitching and throbbing inside Jim's hot, tight opening. He felt Jim's arms wrap around him, kissing his face, his ears, his hair. "I love you, Blair, promise that we won't let my dad rip us apart."

Blair looked down at his lover, seeing the insecurity that lived behind his eyes. "I love you, Jim, I'm not going to let anyone or anything--including your Dad, come between us." But the certainty didn't ring through to his eyes, and Jim saw it. "What?"

"You don't really mean that, do you, Chief? You're going to stop seeing me so my dad will get off my ass about this."

Blair cursed silently--//the only way *to* curse around your Sentinel//--and looked at Jim. "The thought crossed my mind, Jim, it would be better for all of us… your dad would be off your back and mine, and I'd get to keep my job."

Jim got up off the bed, agitated. "So I mean nothing to you, is that it, Chief?"

"No, Jim, no!" Blair shot up and walked across the bed, wrapping his arms around Jim's neck and his legs around Jim's waist. Jim brought his arms around to support Blair, holding him there and close. "Jim, man, you mean everything in the world to me, hell, I'm going to move into the mountains with you, but I can't ask you to give up your family for me!"

Jim buried his face in Blair's hair. "I'm not the one giving them up, Chief, Pop's the one doing this to me," he said, his voice slightly muffled, but Blair could still hear every word. "I don't care what he does to me, Chief, just promise me you won't ever leave me."

Blair kissed Jim's shoulder, then his neck and throat, and then his mouth. "I promise, Jim. No matter what happens, we will be together."

Jim returned the kiss hungrily. "Go take your shower, Blair," he said, pushing his lover playfully towards the bathroom.

"Join me, big guy?"

Jim closed his eyes. "If I do, I will never be able to let you out of my sight today." He listened to the sound of Blair's giggle and then the water running before reaching for the phone and dialing a number. "Stevie."

"Jim," came a sleepy voice from the other end. "It's… six forty in the morning, what do you want?"

"A couple of things from you, brother… I need you to go with Blair to the Dean's office today, and tell the Dean you back up what I said, and I need you to take that letter of the lawyer's to the office too, showing that it's my money you've been donating."

A yawn preluded Stephen's next question. "And what's the second thing?"

"Take some of that money, and hire me the best, fastest PI you can find. I wanna know what Pops has got on the Dean, that's put the Dean in his pocket like this. I know it's more than just money."

"You got it, Jim, anything for you. What time?"

"Now would be a good time," he said dryly. "Blair's showering right now and I'm going to send him to meet you as soon as he gets out."

"There's a sweet little thing called advanced warning, big bro," Stephen grumbled, but Jim could hear his brother getting out of bed.

"I owe you big for this one, Stevie."

"Yeah you do," he snorted. "Don't worry, we'll take care of this and I'll help you take care of Pops."

"No, Stevie. I can take care of Pops on my own."

"Be careful, Jim. When he's in bastard mode…"

"Watch your back, I know." He paused. "I love you, Stevie. We haven't always been the best of friends, but… you've always been my brother, and you've stood beside me when it's counting, and… I won't forget that."

"I love you too, Jimmy. Now hang up so I can get my ass in gear and meet your friend."

Jim hung up the phone, and then dialed the station house. "Brian!"

"Hey, Jim."

"Brian, who else is available right now?"

"Nobody that swings that way, but I'll let it be known you're looking for a three way."

"Get serious, Bri. I need some help."

Rafe was suddenly all business. "Seriously, Jim, me and Joel are loose today, what's up?"

"I need you two to go to Rainier. Mingle. Meet the people there. See what you can find out about the Dean and why he's suddenly in my Daddy's vest pocket. Drop his name. See what's stirring in the wind. Then meet me at Sandburg's office about half an hour before class is done. I'll fill you in on what I've got out of Pops."

"You got it, Jim. Meet you soon. I'll have my cell on, just in case you need anything."

"You're a dream, Brian. I owe you for this."

"Nothing doing, man. It's what friends are for. I'll call you if we come up with anything immediate."

"Thanks again." Jim hung up again, and then padded into the bathroom. The steam had barely dissipated from Blair's shower, and his lover was standing gloriously naked in front of the mirror, brushing his thick mane of hair. "Looking gorgeous," he said, dropping a kiss on Blair's shoulder.

"Not too bad yourself, handsome." Blair admired Jim's body through the frosted shower glass. "Who was on the phone?"

"Me. I've arranged for Stephen to meet with the Dean of the college. He's taking the letter from the lawyer to prove that it is my money that he's been donating. I'd like you to meet him there," Jim said, peeking out around the door. "Stephen backs us up all the way on this; it'd help if you were there to help shore him up, so he doesn't say the wrong thing. I'm going to be talking to Pops and then Joel and Brian are going to be sniffing around the campus looking for the reason your Dean is camped out in my Dad's vest pocket. Finally, Stephen is hiring a PI, looking for the same information. Hopefully between the three of them, they'll… what's wrong, Chief?" he asked, turning off the shower as he got a look at Blair's tearful face. He held out his arms and Blair ran into them. "Blair?"

"Nobody has ever--and I mean ever--gone to bat for me like this before, Jim, much less called out the calvalry. Jim… man… you are the best ever, and I mean that. I love you so fucking much it makes me want to cry!"

Jim wrapped his arms around Blair, finding himself offering Blair the reassurance that he himself had sought out earlier. "We're gonna get through this, Chief. Together."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Episode 9

Back to Monday

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*