Graphics
provided by Glenda Graphics
provided by Mrs Fish

MONDAY

 


2:00 PM: "Cascade"


Graphics
provided by Glenda CASCADE--the City where Passion and Danger Collide, the City of Secrets, Love, and Intrigue, the City where the Powerful and Wealthy Play, the City where no one's Past remains hidden, the City where two men fight injustice for the right to Love each Other!

Starring James Ellison and Blair Sandburg

Susan


6:00 PM: Love 'n' Sex Among the Stars


Graphics
 provided by Glenda The crew of *Excalibur* still seek a cure for the Drakh plague that threatens to decimate Earth, as J Michael Straczynski's CRUSADE returns, with some exciting new additions to the crew.

Jim Ellison (series creator Joe Straczynski and Conceptual advisor Harlan Ellison), stll haunted by some of his experiences in Earthforce, has sought a new life in the Rangers. Assigned as liason and advisor aboard the *Excalibur*, he clashes with the new xenoarcheologist Blair Sandburg over correct alien contact protocol and pretty much everything else. Watch the sparks fly everytime these two have to work together. And when they end up sharing quarters, all hell threatens to break loose. Will they be able to keep their hands off each other? Not likely on this network.

But this is merely one part of CRUSADE. Will they find a cure in time? Will we ever find out what the deal with the weird-ass box is? How many red herrings can be worked into the story arc? Will Dureena lose something down her cleavage? Will Galen be able to regain Matthew's trust? Will Captain Matthew Gideon realise that Galen loves him (hello, he practically called you his pussycat!)? Will Garibaldi make a guest appearance if Jerry Doyle's Congress campaign fails?

Erilyn


7:00 PM: A Man's World:


Location: San Franciso
Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly A brilliant forty-something architect by the name of James Ellison has just returned to the states after two years abroad, following the break-up of a six year relationship. He had sublet his apartment, one of the wonderful apartments on Nob Hill, to a man named Steven Hutchinson. He has already confirmed with Mr. Hutchinson regarding his return.

Upon his return home, he finds that Mr. Hutchinson has *sublet* his home to a young man named Blair Sandburg. Blair, as he is called by his friends, is a rather famous Berkeley columinist. Supporting characters: Mrs. Jane Livingston, the owner of the co-op. A sixty something, fiesty widow. Ascerbic wit, famous for her one-line putdowns.

Megan Conner - resides in the apartment next door to our heroes. She's a sleek, shallow model who just happens to be blonde. And never figures out that our two *roomies* are gay. Much humor in the situation.

Brian Rafe - the house handyman and student at Berkeley. Young, 23, cute, but in a dorky way. He's always asking Blair for advice on how to *bag* the ladies. He hasn't figured it out either. Other supporting characters possible - as we see both our heroes at work.

Obvious scenario: Watching the two men fall in love. While finding weekly reasons for Blair *not* to move out.

Alyjude


8:00 PM: Whose Gun Is It Anyway?:


Graphics
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly BS is a forensic scientist who teams up with gumshoe JE to locate the origins of old weapons gathering dust in evidence lock-ups. In crossovers with other Channel 69 shows, they also chase storms, spend a shift with the Los Angeles police department, and are once attacked by a man-eating crocodile. The title of the show has nothing to do with their forensic adventures.

Alexis


9:00 PM: Courage Under Fire: The Unsung Heroes

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Coming!

Soon!!!


Graphics
 provided by Glenda Characters:
Jim Ellison, Our Calif. Firefighter
Blair Sandburg, Calif College Professor
Henry Brown, Chopper Pilot for Fire Dept.
Simon Banks, Capt. of Firefighters Unit
Megan Conner, Firefighter and wife of Simon
Sarah Michaels, Fellow Teacher at the college

This takes place in a beautiful area in Calif. Lots of trees and mountains. Very dangerous combination. But that is what they all do, they fight fires.

James , his friends call him Jim, has been doing this for about 12 years, and is lately realizing he wants to do something more with his life. So, what more could you do, then go into town and take some college classes. He has decided that anything would be better than nothing.

In comes, Blair Sandburg. The gorgeous, very good at what he does teacher. Jim finds himself falling for this man. He doesn't know what to think of it. After about six months of classes, Jim finally get the courage up to ask Blair out. Blair says he is straight, but no hard feelings. Well, that is easy for Blair to say. Jim has been hard since the classes started. Could not reist. Anyhow, Jim asked if it will bother him to stay in the classes and of course, Blair finds Jim very attractive. Can't figure out why he is attracted to a man after all this time. Very confusing time for Jim and Blair.

Fires start up near the college and Blair finds out that is what Jim does for a living. While at the firestation, he meets Henry, the chopper pilot, who is good friends with Jim. He tells him all sorts of things about how lonely Jim has been since his wife left him. :( Like Henry should be telling anyone about that. But hey, this is ASN. :) Henry and Blair become good friends. When all of a sudden Henry realizes that Blair keeps bringing the conversation around to Jim. :) So, Henry, being Jim's good friend tells him he has a chance with the professor.

Now there are many scene's with Henry, Jim, Simon and Megan. They are all great friends. They are more like family. That is how firefighters feel, don't you know? :) And then suddenly, Henry starts bringing Blair with him for the Saturday night Pokeer games at Simon and Megan's house.

Every week, there would be some type of fire that the guys would all be putting out. I'm sorry, the guys and one girl. LOL I guess we could find another kick ass girl for the show. ;) And then once the fire was out, they would have like get-to-gethers to almost celebrate still being alive.

Every week, they would show Jim in classes too. Showing that he loves knowledge, if not, the college professor. Then Blair would introduce Henry to his best friend, who is a girl, named Sarah, and they would be getting pretty serious. Okay, so that just leaves, Blair and Jim. :) It is up to Simon and Megan, Henry and Sarah, to help Blair and Jim find out they do love each other.

Patt


10:00 PM: TAKE MY SENTINEL, PLEASE?: