~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Presented By:

 

 

 

 

 

Episode 7

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Cast of Characters:
Jim Ellison, Our Calif. Firefighter
Blair Sandburg, Calif College Professor
Henry Brown, Chopper Pilot for Fire Dept.
Simon Banks, Capt. of Firefighters Unit
Megan Conner, Firefighter and wive of Simon
Sarah Michaels, Fellow Teacher at the college

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jim stood in his father's kitchen horrified. "Dad, please tell me that you didn't. Please I beg of you."

"Jimmy, I did what I thought was best. I'll take all of it back if you promise to stay away from him from this day forth. It's your choice."

Jim started pacing and said, "Dad, you can't do this. It's not right."

"Well, you tell me what's right Jimmy? Standing aside as my son throws his whole life away on a male slut?" William asked.

Jim stood up and had tears dropping out of his eyelids. Even though he didn't want them to. "Dad, please don't make me do this."

"Jimmy, you have the rest of the day to decide. Then it's a done deal. Your friend won't be able to teach anywhere after that. He should have thought about that before he fucked all of those students." William said with such hatred that Jim almost threw up.

"I'll call you later." Jim said as he rushed out the front door. He didn't care that he was crying as he walked down the street. Brian and Joel drove up. Joel got out of the truck and said, "Jim come here. Let me talk to you. What happened?"

"Jesus, if I don't stop seeing Blair, my dad will see to it he never teaches again. You don't have a clue as to how great a teacher he is. It's something he couldn't live without." Jim said sobbing into Joel's shoulder.

"So you're going to give up just like that?" Joel asked. "That's not the Jim Ellison that we all know."

"I agree with Joel, Jim." Brian said.

"He said if I don't stop seeing him, he'll make those calls and that will be it." Jim said, trying to calm down.

Joel pushed Jim into the truck and Brian drove over to the University. "We're all going to go in here and talk to the dean. We'll warn him of what's about to happen and maybe that will be enough. Jim, you can't give up on him. It will break his heart. He loves you."

"I know, Joel. But I can't hurt him like that." Jim said looking down at his hands.

"You do what you want, Jim, but we're going to see the dean, aren't we, Brian?" Joel asked.

"We sure are. Blair is our friend too. We won't let your dad do this to him either." Brian said.

When they parked Joel said, "So do you want to be in on this or not? We're going to see the dean."

"Yeah, I want to talk to him too." Jim said as they walked up to the main office. Finding the where the dean was, they asked if they could talk to him about a fire problem. Joel showed his ID and they were led into the dean's office right away.

Dean Rider said, "Good morning Gentlemen, what can I do for you?"

Joel and Brian sat down while Jim paced the room and told the Dean what was going on. He explained in great detail that his father had paid people to say and do things, because he didn't want his son to be gay. When he was done, Jim finally stopped pacing and asked, "So, do you believe any of this? Or are you going to believe my father?"

"Mr. Ellison, your father is a great benefactor and I find it hard to believe that he would use his influence to do this. I'm in shock. I don't know what to think of any of this. I really like Professor Sandburg, but if he's sleeping with students, then he will have to pay the price." The dean said.

"You're not listening, my father will create the whole story. Because he thinks this will be easier to get me away from him. Either way I lose. Because when Blair finds out who did this, he'll drop me fast. In addition, Blair never slept with me while I was a student. In fact quite the opposite. He wouldn't hear of it." Jim said trying to talk the dean into believing his story.

"Mr. Ellison, if you can find one person who can prove this, then I'll believe you. Otherwise I would have to believe your father if he comes to me with this information." Dean Rider said.

"Not even if I gave more money to the college than he does?" Jim asked.

"What are you talking about?" Dean Rider asked.

"I give a portion of my estate monthly, which I will stop if you don't listen to me. I don't care what my father says. You know the new library? Well, guess who gave the money for that? I'm that Mr. Ellison. Not William, but James."

"I had no idea you were James. How would I know that? You just said you name was Ellison. Of course, I'll listen. Why would a man who has been so generous do something as bad as your father is talking about? Right?" Dean Rider said smiling.

Jim was so pissed off about the whole thing, but had to make it appear that he cared about this asshole. "Yes, so in front of these witnesses, you'll agree that Blair Sandburg is an excellent Professor and won't be fired?" Jim asked.

"But of course." Dean Rider said.

"Dean, if he offers more money, call me first before you do something stupid." Jim said walking out of the office.

"Shit Jim, why didn't you do that to start with?" Joel asked.

"Because Joel, now I'm as bad as my father. I feel like shit. I just used my wealth and influence to buy Blair his job back. That dean doesn't care if Blair is a good teacher or not. He only cares what money they'll get out of it."

"Well, Jim, at least you did it for a good reason." Brian said. "Now we have to make a pact that Blair will never know about this. It would hurt him too much."

Joel held out one hand and Brian put his on top of that, followed by Jim's and continued until they said, "Deal."

Jim knew that things weren't done. It was all right, he could take on his dad. He knew he could.

Joel called Mary at lunchtime from Jim's truck and asked if 7:00 was a good time to meet at Antonio's for dinner. She agreed and he smiled all the rest of the day.

Then Brian called Jennifer and asked, "Hi Jennifer, this is Brian Rafe. Did Steven tell you about me?"

"Yes, he told me all about you. It's nice of you to call." She said.

"Well, I was wondering if you'd like to meet for dinner at Antonio's at 7:00. Steven and Rachel will be going too."

"That sounds really nice. I'm looking forward to meeting you. I'll see you there at 7:00." Jennifer said.

"Hot damn. I have a date. Jesus, I'm nervous as all get out." Brian said laughing. Jim put his arm around Brian's shoulder and said, "Things will be fine."

"Oh, call Steven and tell him where and when. Then call Simon and last but not least, Blair." Joel said.

"Yes sir." Jim said laughing at Joel barking out orders. He knew that Joel was nervous too.

Jim dialed up Steven and when Steven got on, he said, "Hey you still want to go for dinner with all of us tonight? We're meeting at Antonio's at 7:00. We'd really like to see you there."

"Sure, I'll call Rachel right now. I'm sure she'll be free. Jim, dad just called and said you dumped Blair. Please tell me you didn't."

"I didn't. Dad is an asshole and I'll talk to you tonight. Please don't mention anything in front of Blair, okay?" Jim asked.

"Sure, I know better than to do that. Jim, I'll see you all tonight. Thanks for inviting me. See ya tonight." Steven said.

Jim then dialed Simon's number and when Simon answered he said, "Hey Simon, you still want to hang with us for dinner?"

Laughing Simon said, "You bet. WE can't wait to get out of here. This has been a long week. We'll see you tonight. Oh, where and when?" Simon said laughing.

"Antonio's at 7:00. We'll see you then. Bye." Jim said and hung up. He called Blair next. When Blair answered his phone, Jim figured he must be in front of a class because he was very quiet.

"Hi baby." Jim said blushing when Joel and Brian looked over at him.

"Hey, what are you calling now for? I thought you were going to call at lunch." Blair said trying to whisper.

"Blair I just wanted to tell you that we're meeting at Antonio's at 7:00. So are we still on?" Jim asked.

"Of course we're still on. Are you coming to spend the night with me afterwards." Blair asked almost teasingly.

"I might be talked into it. We'll see what happens. Maybe you'll get lucky." Jim said laughing.

"Jim, I have to go, I'm teaching here." Blair said as he hung up.

Jim put his cell on the dash and both Joel and Brian started laughing. "What?" Jim asked.

"You are such a goner." Joel said.

"Oh yeah, he has it bad." Brian said laughing too.

Come on, let go and see some land near the mountain." Jim said.

"Hey Jim, wanna drive your own truck again?" Brian asked.

"As a matter of fact, yes." Jim said getting out and driving once again. Jim wondered how he'd gotten so fucking lucky having such great friends. He treasured every one of them.

They all looked at land, and Jim found a piece he could afford with a two story old house on it. It was a pretty good price, because most folks don't want to live right on the fire line. Jim put down a deposit and gave them an offer.

They all went back to the station house to get changed for the dinner. While there, Jim got a phone call from the realtor. "Ellison, " Jim answered.

"Yes, Jim, we got back word already. You're fine for the loan and the woman selling the place said she'll accept your offer. You can pick up the keys anytime today if you'd like."

"Thank you, this is great news. I'll be by later to pick it up. Will you be open about 6:00 or so?" Jim asked.

"Sure, we'll be here. Congratulations, Jim." The realtor said.

"Thanks again." Jim said as he hung up. He walked into the game room where Brain and Joel were and said, "Hey, I got the house."

Both men jumped up and said, "Congratulations. Did you tell Simon yet?"

"Nope, on my way to do it now. I'll see you at Antonio's at 7:00." Jim said and walked over to Simon and Megan's quarters.

Knocking he heard Megan say, "Come on in."

"Hey, I had some news and I wanted to share with the two of you." Jim said.

Simon sat next to Megan and said, "So tell."

"I bought a house today. It's in the area that you were thinking about having me move to. So now, we don't have to tell anyone that works for the city or state. It's a pretty old home, but with a little bit of work, I think it'll look nice."

"Great news, Jim. I'm glad it worked out." Simon said shaking Jim's hand.

Megan got up and said, "Are you going to have an extra room for a nursery? You might want to keep this baby now and then." Both Megan and Simon started laughing.

Jim shocked them by saying, you know that's a damn good idea. Actually it's got four bedrooms, so I'll have a lot of room for your children. Doesn't look like I'll be having any of my own." Jim said.

"You'll be welcome to use ours anytime you want." Megan said kissing Jim's cheek.

I gotta go and pick up some things and sign some paperwork. Talk to you all tonight at 7:00." Jim said.

Jim took off for town to pick up his things at the realtor's office. Once he signed those papers, he got the key. "You'll have to go to the mortgage company just to finalize the paperwork, Mr. Ellison. Even if you're paying cash, it still has to be all legal."

"Sure, I understand. But I can start working on the house, right?" Jim asked.

"You bet. Go and have fun." The realtor said.

Jim left there and went to the restaurant, because it was almost 7:00. He couldn't believe he might be late for a date. He drove as fast as he could without being stopped. When he got there, he pulled up in front and let them park it. When he walked in, he told the hostess, who he was with and she said, "Follow me." Jim followed her to the banquet room and saw them all sitting there. They were all talking and laughing. It looked like everyone was getting along just fine. Jim walked in said, "So do I get to meet these new women or not?" Then Jim noticed that Blair wasn't there. He looked over at Simon and Simon shrugged his shoulders and said, "He couldn't make it, Jim."

Jim might have been deflated, but he went over to the women and met them all and shook hands with each of them. He sat down next to Megan and she held his hand for a few moments. Leaning into Megan he asked, "Did he sound all right when he called?"

"No, not really. It sounded like he'd been crying." Megan said quietly. Jim looked at her and said, "I'll be back in a few minutes. He doesn't live to far from here. I'll go and get him."

"Good idea, Jim." Megan said smiling. Jim walked out of the room and could hear Megan telling everyone that Jim would be right back. They decided to wait to order until Jim got back with Blair.

He got to Blair's place and walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. Not expecting Jim at all, he opened the door and then tried to shut it again. Jim stopped him and said, "All right, what the fuck is going on?"

"Hey, I talked to your dad and the dean today. If I don't stop seeing you, I'm no longer teaching. Jim, I can't believe that you went to the Dean with that crap about you giving more money than your dad does. He believed it until he did some checking and found out that there was only one Ellison that gave more money than William and that was your brother Steven."

"Blair, it's my money. I give it Steven to donate. I'll have Steven write the letter. It's my money. I was left a large inheritance by my Mom's Father. My dad never quite got over that. Fuck him. He can't do anything to you, Blair. We'll get a Private Eye and find the underlying cause of all of this. I won't think twice about taking the dean down with my father." Jim said with such anger that Blair backed up.

"Please come to dinner with me. Please baby. I need you there. They all want to meet you. I want you there more than anything in the world." Jim begged.

"Jim, I'm not ready." Blair said breaking. Jim knew he had him now. "So, get ready. Come on, I'll call and have them order our food and it'll be there when we get there. Baby, please?"

"Okay. I'm sure I'll live to regret this, but I can't say no to anything you ask, Jim." Blair said laughing as he ran into the bedroom to get ready. "Blair what do you want me to order?"

Blair gave him his order and Jim called and asked Megan to order for them and told her they'd be there in about 20 minutes. Megan said, "Give him a hug for me and Simon." Jim smiled and said, "I will. See you in 20."

Once they got to the restaurant, they went right to the banquet room and Blair got to meet all of the new women and they of course were taken with him. Everyone always was. Male or female, it didn't matter. Everyone loved Blair.

Jim sat and watched all of his friends during dinner. He really liked all of the new women he met tonight. They seemed to get along well with his friends. And he really liked his almost sister-in-law. Steven had whispered that he was going to pop the question that night.

The evening flew by. Jim was so glad they all got together. When everyone was leaving, Jim hated to see the night end. But then he remembered where he was spending the night and a big smile came to his face.

Blair watched Jim and said, "You just remembered that you're going to my place didn't you?"

"Shit, how do you do that?" Jim said laughing.

When they got in the truck, they went to Blair's place and as soon as they were inside the door, Jim started stripped his clothes off. Blair did the same. Before long they were both standing there naked. Jim finally found his voice and said, "Let's take this to your room, Chief."

Blair took Jim by the hand and pulled him as fast as he could. They both hit the bed and started kissing. Jim said, "Fuck me Blair. Show me who I belong to."

Blair reached over and got the lube and the condom and started preparing Jim for the fun that was coming his way. While he was doing this, he was telling Jim how hot his body was. How gorgeous he was. Jim was about ready to come just from Blair's voice. * He's got the sexiest damn voice of anyone I've ever heard in my life. He knows it and is using it against me. * Jim thought smili

ng the whole time.

"Jim, this might hurt for awhile. If it hurts to much, you tell me and I'll pull out, okay?" Blair asked. Jim could tell how scared he was. "Chief, I want you in me. I want to feel you inside of me now." Jim ordered. Blair pushed partway in and stopped when he saw the look on Jim's face. Yeah, it hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt. "More Chief, more." Jim begged.

Blair pushed the rest of the way in and held still. Not so much to not hurt Jim, but because he was ready to come just from the feeling of being inside of Jim. "Blair, fuck me hard, now." Jim ordered again.

Blair pulled out and slammed back into Jim. This time he hit Jim's prostate, and got his first feeling of what that was like. The noises that were coming out of his mouth were driving Blair to pound into him harder and harder. Soon Blair was saying, "Jim, I'm sooooo close, baby."

"Come for me. Come in me, baby. Show me who I belong to. I want to belong to only you, Chief." Jim said in a very husky voice that was driving Blair over the edge. Blair reached down and grabbed Jim's cock and started stroking Jim until Jim said, "Hard, baby, hard. I need you to come in me now. I want it now." Jim came screaming Blair's name, as Blair came screaming Jim's name.

"Holy shit." Blair said laying on top of Jim sometime later.

"Yeah, this was pretty fun wasn't it?" Jim asked laughing. "Blair, please tell me that it'll always be this fun."

"Oh yeah, big man, it'll always be this fun." Blair said pulling out of Jim. Both men moaned, not from pain, but from loss of each other.

Blair went and got the wipes and cleaned them both up. "Can you spend the night, Jim?"

"Oh yeah." Jim said snuggling up to Blair for the night. "Will there be a morner?"

"Blair laughed and said, "If you play your cards right."

"I love you, Chief."

"I love you, Jim."

The two men fell asleep and didn't worry about anything. They were too busy thinking about how in love they were.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tune in next week:

What will Blair think of the new house in the mountains?

Will the dean of the university make trouble?

Will Jim have time to fix up their home? Or will he end up asking everyone for help?

What will become of William Ellison's body, after Jim kills him? (I might be kidding, or I might not be. Don't ya hate him in this one?)

Will there be a baby soon? (We might cut to like four months later or something)

Will there be any weddings soon? We've got four couples that it could happen to.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Episode 8

Back to Monday

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*