Summer of Ships Donation Details

Our Summer of Ships fundraiser is up and running, and a huge thank you to everyone who has donated so far!

As mentioned in the original post, we will be offering gifts for those who give at certain levels.  Here are the final details:

  • Everyone who gives will get a copy of our Summer of Ships image
  • Anyone who donates US $10 can get a physical Summer of Ships sticker
  • Anyone who donates US $50 can get a Summer of Ships mug
  • Anyone who donates US $100 can get their choice of a Summer of Ships water bottle or tee shirt

Everyone who donates will get an email after our Summer of Ships celebration asking what they would like to receive.

Questions:

Are physical gifts available only in the United States?
Answer: We will do everything in our power to make global gifts available, as long as it’s economically feasible.  Stickers would not be an issue, but mugs, water bottles, and tee shirts might be depending on where they’re being shipped to.  We’ll cross that bridge when we get there.

If I donate, do I have to accept the gift?
Answer: No you do not.  When we contact you, you can indicate if you want to forego gifts or not.

Are the gift levels cumulative, meaning if I give US $100 do I get the sticker, mug, and shirt/water bottle?
Due to physical costs, the levels aren’t cumulative.  You would have to give US $160 to get all three gifts.

What does the Summer of Ships image look like?
The image is currently being finalized, so we will share it when we can.

I have other questions not answered here. How do I ask them?
You can send us a message by clicking here.

Leave a Reply

Discover more from Squidge.org WebBlog

Subscribe now to keep reading and get access to the full archive.

Continue reading