Stand Alone Stories

 

A Golden Vision (written w/Kel) - On All Hallow's Eve, Duncan finds a mystifying painting of Methos that brings back long repressed memories. Duncan/Methos, NC-17.

Busted - Amanda comes to town to console Duncan on the anniversary of Connor's death and finds the unexpected. Duncan/Methos, Amanda/Nick, R.

The Sheikh's Captive - A mysterious Sheikh kidnaps Duncan, but will Duncan be his willing or unwillingly captive? Duncan/Sheikh, NC-17.

Dante's Prayer Revisited (coming soon)  - Days after Connor's death in Highlander: Endgame, Duncan shows up on Methos' doorstep grieving. Methos comforts him, but will this be a one time thing or can this turn into something more? Duncan/Methos, NC-17.  Originally published in the zine, Chronicles of the Heart I, however it has been drastically rewritten for this web site.

 


Series

 

 

Chivalrous - This series starts with the episode, "Chivalrous" and begins with the premise that Duncan and Methos become lovers during that period. The remaining stories follow their relationship throughout the series. Duncan/Methos, Methos/Alexa (implied), NC-17.

Heart - Two stories that are basically song-fic wrapped around Methos feeling melancholy because Duncan and he are not lovers anymore. Duncan/Methos, R.

Horizons - Set after Highlander: Endgame, Methos comes to stay at Duncan's apartment in New York City and finds a package that makes him question everything he's ever thought about Duncan. Duncan/Methos, Amanda/Nick, NC-17.

 

 

 

All artwork on my Highlander pages is done by the extremely talented and wonderful Deejay. The web design is by Dana Lea Graphics and is copyrighted.