Contains mature sexual situations.

Romancing Paris

by MaryReilly

Disclaimer: Children, what are you doing in here? This story features angst, entertaining graphic sexual descriptions of two men in love doing terribly erotic things to each other, and it’s science fiction.
Oh, and I don’t own any of these characters. I’m just borrowing them for a little storytelling. They are all owned by Paramount, and they wouldn’t have anything to do with this sort of thing if I paid them. And I don’t have any money. I do, however, have an overactive sexual imagination and a good grasp of how to drive a plot home. Oh, dear, that didn’t come out quite right . . . oh, well.

     “But why?” the white man demanded of his wife, his Freedom. “Why did our brother let his woman go? He sits and smokes and does not speak.”...

     The woman could have hidden from Cut Neck, she said. She could have refused to go with him if she had been ba-wurokee— a really virtuous woman. But she had been his woman before....

     There was no sense in it, the white man insisted. He glared at his young wife. “If you go, I will bring you back!” he promised....

     He stroked her hair and said, “Ba-wurokee.”
     With great daring, she murmured, “Hayha,” and when he did not answer, because he did not know what she mean, she drew away, hurt.
     “A woman calls her man that if she thinks he will not leave her. Am I wrong?”
— “A Man Called Horse,” Dorothy M. Johnson

Hayha,” moaned Tom, delirious with pleasure from Chakotay’s touch.

Chakotay raised his head from Tom’s nipples to smile at him, but never stopped moving his hands in rhythmic loving circles on the younger man’s cock. “You didn’t hear anything I said, did you?”

“Double weddings, you to me, and Harry to B’Elanna. I heard, I swear, don’t stop,” Tom pleaded.

Chakotay grinned, and bent his head down to gently suck on Tom’s nipples again. “Have you thought of any good names for the baby?” he murmured against his beloved’s chest.

Tom arched into Chakotay’s hand, and could barely summon enough concentration to answer him. “Paris. You come up with a first name or two.”

“Really?” Chakotay was surprised. “I thought your family was a bit hidebound when it came to names and stuff.” He’d moved his head up to look at Tom again, but Tom didn’t want to talk.