The bleakest, most evil show on TV is changing again.

In its second season, Chris Carter and the producers of Millennium promised to lighten the tone and reduce the number of serial killers by "90 percent." We saw the delightful return of Kristen Cloke, that babe of the stars from Glen Morgan and James Wong's late, lamented sci-fi show, "Space: Above and Beyond," who also did a fatal stint last year on "The X-Files," as Mulder's past-life love.
And best of all, joining the series was consulting producer Darin Morgan, that wacky writer of the funniest episodes of "The X-Files," who appeared last season as a changeling who turned himself into Mulder and nearly got Scully into the sack.

Unfortunately, as Season Three opened, Carter played cavalierly with the women characters in the show, killing off Black's wife and turning the Cloke character into a raving loon. Personally, I'm very upset with this turn in the story, and once again I find myself questioning "WHY do I watch this show??" Yet it is compelling, and I'm curious enough to see how it will pan out.

Millennium carries a parental warning: Due to some graphic and mature content, parental discretion is advised.

MILLENNIUM is produced by Twentieth Century Fox Television in association with Ten Thirteen Productions. Chris Carter is the creator and executive producer; James Wong and Glen Morgan are also executive producers. John P. Kousakis and Ken Horton are co-executive producers.


Home | Back to X-Files | Official Millennium Website