Continuing onwards!




Max flattens the FBI agent's car tires.


The FBI agent pretends to use the phone as Max flattens his tires.  Wait a sec, doesn't that FBI agent look remarkably like Max?  This is an X-File for sure!

Meanwhile Liz, being the clutz that she is, spilled water all over Isabel and herself.  Isabel wipes clean her shirt and then wipes Liz's shirt.  None of us really drink coffee so we had to use water bottles instead!  Scene from "285 South"
Liz and Maria by the road in "Monsters"

 Hal Carver saluting in front of the hangers used in the episode, "Summer of '47".  This housed the alien pods when the government had them.


Liz receiving a call from Sweden and realizing Alex was murdered (*snort* yeah right!)
Of course, if we can't afford a jeep, what makes you think we can afford a plane?


What do you mean I'm not getting paid for this gig?  Why the hell am I here?!

"Wiggle your nose and fix my car damnit!"  Maria shouts at Michael in "285 South" when he kidnaps her and causes her car to break down....which later he put on fire. :)
 

The hotel where Michael and Maria stayed in "285 South"

 Hal Carver smoking grass outside his hotel room from
"Summer of '47".  The same motel that Michael and Maria were in was used for this scene.

The Adventure ends here, thank you for joining us!

Go back to the first page
Go back to the second page

Go back to Travel Diaries