vc

This site is best viewed in settings 1024 x 768 or up.

All Works are Property of and Copyright © Ana Sheree Rivers



September 27, 2015:

Helloo! Working to some Bowie this late Sunday afternoon and attempting to streamline some facets of this website as well as continue to maneuver through these drawings. In the interim, please enjoy the two new additions to the Progressions section as well as updates to the Artistic Influences and Artistic Friends pages!

~Ana Sheree Rivers


August 30, 2015:

Hello! Again it has been quite some time. Unforutnately continuing adventures in adulthood have dampened the inspirations a bit, but I'm slowly getting back into the groove thanks to an amazing friend and supporter. I am currently working on a few pieces with some new ones in mind, as well as thinking about the Progressions that have long been ignored. Currently you may see a couple of these pieces in the Progressions section. Continue to check back for some updates as I shuffle along! Thank you for your continued interest!

~Ana Sheree Rivers


Hello and welcome to Creation in Chaos:   Art by Ana! I am Ana Sheree Rivers.

First off, I just want to say Thank You to Walter for providing a poor college grad with all this webspace!
Thank You to my family and all those strangers and friends who support what I do.
Thank You to Paul McCartney for the title inspiration.
Thank You to Magitek Designs for providing the information that inspired the design of this website.
And last, but not least, Thank You to Dr. Robert Winter for not only being a fantastic and patient teacher, but for being a friend.

Creation in Chaos is made to help me become more accesible to those who are curious about what I do and maybe why I do it. All of the works displayed have been inspired by various photographs (the drawings are mainly my interpretations of these photographs) with the drawings being altered by Paint Shop Pro versions 8 and 9, as well as Adobe, on the backend. I felt it necessary to combine both my major (computer-Aided Graphic Design) with that of my innate talent, portraitures. This is not to take away from the original photograph, but to breath new life into an already unique subject. The use of graphical technology is solely there to recapture dynamics that may have been lost in transference.

Because of the digital enhancements, images may take a while to load. I do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, but rest assure, the works are worth the wait.

Like with any site that showcases altered or original images and artworks, I ask that you heed the copyright symbols and DO NOT STEAL OR TAKE any of the images to use for profit or personal gain. Permission is definitely needed and contact is required.

The only thing I ask is that you have fun! Unfortunately, none of the works displayed on the site are for sale. If you're interested in commissions or just want to send me some positive feedback, please check out the information available under the Communicate section.

Thanks and Enjoy Creation in Chaos:   Art by Ana!
Copyright © Ana Sheree Rivers October 9, 2007 and beyond...