Contains mature sexual situations.

Party Rules I: Never Sleep With A Superior

by MaryReilly

Disclaimer: Children, what are you doing in here? Get out of here! It features entertaining graphic sexual descriptions of two men doing terribly erotic things to each other, as well as some autoeroticism. If you don’t like that sort of stuff, or know you are too young for it, I know www.aclu.org is still fighting for my right to bring it to everyone else. Oh, and I don’t own any of these characters. I’m just borrowing them for a little storytelling. They are all owned by Chris Carter, Fox, ten thirteen productions, and the rest of the people with the money. I don’t have any. I do, however, have an overactive sexual imagination and a good grasp of how to drive a plot home. Oh, dear, that didn’t come out quite right . . . oh, well.

Send comments to address above. I welcome constructive criticism. I also relish confrontation, with a little hot dog underneath and some spicy brown mustard.


Fox William Mulder. My virgin angel. My prince, my lord, my master. If only I had known before I destroyed you. If only I could tell you. My heart. My love. I do not deserve what you have given me.

The phone rings, jarring me out of my black reverie. I pick it up on the second ring. I know who it is. “The Ambassador Hotel, room 921. Don’t be late.” There is no more horrible sound on earth than that gravelly voice on the other end of a phone line.

If only I still had a soul to save, I would run screaming into Mulder’s embrace, begging and pleading for forgiveness, for salvation. At this point, I would welcome a bullet if he were the one pulling the trigger.

It’s around 1pm, and I now have about 20 minutes to get to the penthouse at the Royal. Mulder’s cleaning up some reports in Skinner’s office. I know he expects to see me later today; he should, he made me beg for it in the car earlier. I leave him a note, claiming some of those unverifiable but utterly necessary errands, and leave. I have to take my own car. I haven’t driven it in weeks.

I’m late for the meeting. I always am. I think I was on time once, and the bastard pretended to have a heart attack from it. I knew he was fooling; that monster doesn’t have a heart. All his other organs are in place and work just fine; I know from unpleasant experience. I knock on the penthouse door. “It’s open,” he growls, just loud enough for me to hear.

I open the door and walk in. “Lock the door.” The lights are off. I obey. I don’t want anyone to walk in on us either. “Strip.” I almost never talk at these things. He just tells me what to do, what he wants me to know. I strip, quickly and efficiently. Not the way I do for my lover. When the rustle of cloth ceases, a small bedside light is turned on. Enough for me to see my way to the tastefully decorated bed, but not enough to see the man that I know is sitting out in the darkness. “Go sit on the bed.”

I sigh, and obey. The man lights up a cigarette. There’s a surprise. Now I know where he is. If I hadn’t left my gun by the door, I’d feel tempted to take the shot.

“I congratulate you on the success of your campaign to distract Agent Mulder. You’ve gotten much closer to him than we expected.” There is nothing sarcastic in his words at first. The man takes a deep drag. “As much as I personally disapprove of your method, it has proven much more effective than expected. The timetable of our operation, however, has been shifted. Your earlier assessment of the situation with Agent Scully has been considered, and appropriate methods of dealing with the problem have been selected.”

Appropriate methods? What the hell--? They can’t be planning to do anything to her, can they? She has nothing to do with this. This is foolish. Mulder would move heaven and earth to protect Dana Scully. I feel sick to my stomach. But I don’t say anything.

“In one month, a situation will occur where Agent Mulder’s peculiar expertise will be required. At this time, you will need to make sure you know where Agent Mulder is at all times - and it would be best if during that time he visits his apartment as infrequently as possible. I’m sure you can take care of that, can’t you?”

It isn’t really a question, just a nasty statement punctuated with another drag from his cigarette. I think he’s done. More lights come on; just enough to fully illuminate the bed where I sit for the man that I can now see. He stands and walks calmly over to the bed.

“I’m sure I don’t compare well to Mr. Mulder, but nevertheless, I expect you to pretend that I do, Alex.” He has a voice like a snake. I imagine the words sliding off his tongue, like shed skins. “Shall we get started?”

“I- I can’t do this.”

I can almost hear the smile in his voice. “Let me help you.”

I stare into the darkness. I can hear him walk over to the door, to my discarded clothes. “How careless, leaving your gun lying around like that. What if--” he pauses, as if thinking. “What would happen if someone stole your gun and shot your partner? You’d get in an awful lot of trouble, wouldn’t you?”

My breath catches in my throat, but I manage to force down a panic attack. I wonder if anyone would help me if I ran out of the room, naked and panting for air. Probably not. This is D.C., after all. They’d probably just think it was another Senatorial romp and ignore it all.

He walks back to the bed, still holding my gun, and sits carefully on the edge of the bed. I can feel him waiting, but I still can’t move. He cocks the gun.

Fear is an effective inspiration after all. I swallow hard, and try to think about Mulder. If only I could get started, it wouldn’t be so hard, but it is almost impossible to think about Mulder here, in this dark hotel room surrounded by the stench of stale cigarette smoke. If only I had something that smelled of Mulder- that thought brings a groan to my throat, and I let it out, imagining Mulder’s scent, Mulder’s clean delicious spicy scent. I arch my back, stretching, easily imagining Mulder running his hands over my sweaty naked body, and I reach for him.

He lets me control most of the encounter, pulling off his clothes hungrily, kissing and caressing naked flesh that in my fevered mind belongs not to this evil man, but to Special Agent Mulder, my lover, my prince, my master, my own. In reality, this man is stronger than Mulder, and I only remember this when I have teased his sensitive nipples a little too long, and he rips my head away, and forces me downward. And then I focus on what I’m doing; I won’t taint my fantasies of Mulder by mixing their cocks. Mulder likes to be teased, he is a sensualist. This man likes to be satisfied, and he likes to control me while I’m going down on him or being fucked.

So for this man, I start by licking it all over, and then I go down, taking as much of it as I can on the first try, to make him let go of my head. Then on the second pass I know I can align my throat correctly, and take it all. He likes that, and I never pass up a chance to practice my technique. It works well, and I use my hands to provide added stimulation to his balls, and to stroke his thighs. He’s in good shape for someone his age. I actually do like his body, but his personality is a great repellent.

He’s pulled lube out of a drawer, I guess, and is working his wet fingers into me. I can’t help it; it makes me hot and I suck even harder. I do want him to fuck me; I’m a slut. I admit it. He stops at three fingers, and just holds them there, letting me feel filled. I moan around his cock, I want very badly to get fucked now.

I moan again, not wanting to pull my mouth away and beg, so I push back a little instead to let him know I’m ready and willing. He twists his fingers slightly, stroking my prostate, and I buck back onto his hand. With his other hand, he pulls my head away and forces me face down onto the mattress. He somehow manages to keep his hand in me, and pulls out only when I am lying down, and ends up sliding his finger over my prostate again. This time I do beg, whimpering incoherently and trying to raise my hips to meet him. But he is in control now, and keeps me still while he rearranges himself over me.

I can feel the heat of him resting against me, the moist tip just outside the slick and sweaty entrance to my body. I want it; not him specifically, just the feeling of being full, of being whole for a little while. He works the head in slowly, then begins pumping the first half in and out of me. It feels so good, and I am so easily lost to the sensation. I can hear myself ask for more, ask for it all, and he gives it to me, letting me up a little to push back so that he can sink himself all the way into me.

He tells me to jerk myself off while he fucks me, and I obey. The whole encounter takes on a different quality when I do. I pretend that I am alone, not here in this posh hotel room giving myself to a man I do not like or trust, and I touch myself the way I would if I were at home or with Mulder. I stroke myself hard, and twist my nipples, and ride the sensations coming from my ass as if I were dreaming them. Finally, I get there, coming hard all over the bed and my stomach and my hands. He thrusts a few more times, and I dimly remember where I am. I tighten my muscles, trying to bring him over the edge too. It works, and he fills the condom with his seed, then pulls away panting.

“Nicely done, Agent Krycek.”

I sink to the bed, panting from the strength of my orgasm.

“You’re in love with him, aren’t you?” said the man’s smug voice softly.

My head snaps up. What would prompt such an accusation? Oh, god, how had I slipped up? Was it just a lucky guess? It was only supposed to be a job; he wasn’t supposed to know-

He reaches under the bed, and pulls out a small tape recorder. He rewinds the tape for a few seconds, then presses play, and I nearly faint to hear my own voice screaming out Fox Mulder’s name over and over again during those wonderful final moments of my fantasy. Not a lucky guess then; but a cleverly maneuvered plot.

“Get dressed.” I do as I am told, and he returns my gun. He’s thoughtfully removed the clip, and has even taken out the bullet in the chamber. It's just as well; I'm not sure who I would have shot first anyway.

“Yes, sir,” I say softly. I make a mental note to look up the word “betrayal” as soon as I was home alone. Just to see if my face is really in there.

*.*

“Dana, do you know an Alex Krycek?”

“The Russian Tart? Not biblically, but I know of him. Why?”

“The Russian Tart?” said Mulder questioningly. Dana merely smiled, and bit into her hot dog. They had arranged to meet today for a late lunch and leave the FBI offices behind. Not an altogether unpleasant task. For Dana, this meant leaving behind a fresh crop of cadavers; for Mulder, Alex had errands to run and had left Mulder alone in the office anyway. It was a fine late fall day, a warm Indian Summer day, just perfect for hot dogs in the park with an old friend.

“He’s a sex fiend. I was a teaching assistant when he was going through Quantico. He left a trail of broken hearts in Georgetown, and started a new one in the academy. He’s one of those guys that doesn’t really know what he’s looking for, but feels compelled to search everywhere for it. And I do mean everywhere.”

Mulder grunted. “He’s my new partner. Brand spanking new, mind you. Fresh from the academy, as far as I can tell.”

“Watch out, Mulder, I think you’re his type.”

“Oh? What’s his type?”

“Breathing. So, what do you think of him?”

Was there really any reason not to tell Dana, his best friend? Was there any reason to tell her? If he couldn’t tell Dana, then he couldn’t tell anybody. But who else would he tell? Paranoia easily won Mulder’s brief internal struggle. “He’s an irritating rookie, but he does the paperwork.”

“He’ll grow out of it eventually. Just watch out for his pick-up lines; I’m told they’re very good, but it’s not a good idea to sleep with your partner,” Dana laughed.

“Well, if he was more like you, I might be tempted,” Mulder smiled. “But I think I’m pretty safe from his exotic charms.” Lying to Dana was easier than he thought it would be, but it didn’t feel good. “He mentioned you were his teaching assistant in Stadtler’s class.”

“God, Mulder,” Dana shook her head, admiration equally mixed with disdain, “you don’t trust anyone, do you?” Mulder’s return grin made her smile as well. “Yeah, he was in one of my labs. I used to want to be an instructor, you know. Now that I am one, I hate it. I much prefer the labs...” she paused to take another bite out of her hot dog. “They’re so much more relaxed.”

“So, the ‘Truth or Dare’ story is real?”

Dana collapsed in giggles to the sidewalk. “He told you about that? Which one was he in again? Oh yeah!” Another wave of giggles hit her as she remembered the ignominious incident and she almost dropped her soda.

Mulder nodded, waiting for the calm Dana Scully to return.

“Oh, my God. That was so much fun! I have pictures, if you’re interested.”

Mulder shook his head. “I never would have thought it of you, Scully.”

She grinned wickedly, “There’s a lot you don’t know about me, Mulder. But I never broke into the Pentagon to-”

“Drop it, Scully.” Would he ever live that down? Not with people like Dana around to bring it any chance she got, he decided.

Lunch was obviously over. Dana continued giggling sporadically all the way back to the car. Mulder pretended that it wasn’t driving him insane.

Before going their separate ways back to the office, Dana gave Mulder a quick squeeze on the arm. “Thanks for a great lunch. It was good to see you again.”

“And you’ll get me those files?”

“Of course.”

“Thanks,” Mulder flashed her a quick smile before leaving the parking garage.

Dana watched him depart sadly. She missed working with Mulder. In that way, she was jealous of Alex Krycek. But at least Mulder wasn’t fooling around with him, either. She found that somewhat reassuring. Whistling, Dana returned to her forensics class. They were all about to lose a Dare, they just didn’t know it yet.

*.*

Mulder returned to find the basement office still empty. Krycek hadn’t returned from the bank yet. The office phone rang. “Mulder.”

“Agent Mulder, this is Kelly Amas at the switchboard. I have a call for Agent Krycek.”

“He isn’t here, but I can take a message.”

“All right. Please hold and I’ll connect your call.”

Mulder waited, then heard a strongly accented voice say, “Sasha? Is that you? Who am I talking to?”

Sasha? “My name is Fox Mulder, I’m Agent Krycek’s partner. May I take a message?”

“Oh, the cute one. This is his Aunt Raisa, he never told us whether he was going to come to the wedding or not. So you remind him, it’s this weekend and he must come. You come too, yes?” In the background, Mulder could hear very enthusiastic screaming from what sounded like a genuine horde of children, to which the woman on the phone responded by screaming what had to be “Shut up” in at least three different languages, none of them English. He recognized Spanish, and possibly French, which left the other one to be Russian, at a guess. “I have to go, don’t you forget to tell Sasha, all right?”

“Yeah, I’ll tell him.” With that, the woman hung up and Mulder stared at the phone for a moment before hanging up himself. He played with some reports, trying to find the most irritating yet accurate phrasing for each one until Alex returned. He finally walked in, looking somewhat distracted and disturbed.

“Hi, Mulder.”

Mulder flashed him a wicked little boy grin and blatantly checked him out. “Hey, I like your... shoes.”

Krycek blushed instantly and threw his keys at Mulder. “Don’t do that! We’re at work!”

“Oh, your Aunt Raisa called to remind you about the wedding.”

“Oh no,” he whined as he collapsed into his chair. “How did she get my work number?” Krycek buried his head in his hands. “Why did you talk to her? I could have pretended I never got the message. Now I have to go.”

“Don’t you like your family?” Mulder laughed.

“Mulder, my father was eighth of ten. My mother was the third of seven. I barely know these people,” said Alex in a slight whine. He now had his head propped in his hands, and was gazing adoringly at Mulder.

“Did you come from a large family?”

“Only child, spoiled rotten,” Alex grinned. “But I have nineteen cousins that I know by name, fourteen aunts and uncles that I remember well enough to send cards to, and that’s not even half the family.”

“So, who’s Aunt Raisa?”

“My mother’s closest older sister. She’s sort of my family contact, although I try not to let her have too much information. I still don’t know how she got my work number.”

“That bad?”

“God, yes! She’d call every day if this weren’t a Federal building.”

“Okay.” Mulder considered. “Who’s getting married?”

“Marianne, one of the unknown cousins. She’s marrying a diplomat or something, and the family wants to show me off.” Alex looked very unhappy. “I’ll have to buy a present.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure we can find something on the way. Where is it?”

“Oh! Mulder, you don’t have to come if you don’t want to. It’s all the way in Pennsylvania.”

“She invited me, even recognized me as ‘the cute one.’”

More blushing. “She didn’t say that.” Mulder nodded. “You see why I fear these people?”

“I’d like to meet them. I promise not to be swept off my feet.”

Alex took a quick look around the office, down the empty hallway, and then darted forward to give Mulder a quick kiss. “Thank you.”

“Hey, is that Skinner?”

Mulder was rewarded with a shocked gasp and the inevitable blushing, but then Alex pointed out, “He’d probably blame you for seducing me.”

“I have to go hand in these reports,” said Mulder. “Call your aunt and tell her we’ll be there.”

*.*

Alex ‘briefed’ Mulder on his family during the drive up to Pennsylvania. “Okay, all of these people are from my mother’s family, so they’re all Korolevskys. They’re very nice, just a little... loud. Most of the time.” The Korolevskys lived on a huge estate in southern Pennsylvania. The house had three wings, and according to Alex, most of the Korolevskys in the eastern United States lived there, or at least had a room there. “The first house was in New York since the 1800's. It burned down in 1987 with everything was inside it, and they had to get a new big house to put everybody in. But Petra - my mother’s oldest older brother and head of the clan - couldn’t find an estate big enough in New York, so they all had to move down here. My parents never lived here, and I didn’t have a room here until after they died.”

“Where did your parents live?”

“Florida and Canada. Most of my father’s family is in Canada, but they don’t live together like this,” Alex waved at the huge house, “they take over entire towns instead.”

“Wow.”

Alex grinned.

“So, does your family know that you... pursue an ‘alternate lifestyle?’”

Alex rolled his eyes. “Yes, and I’m not the only one. Aunt Raisa is actually grateful; she believes that I have the world’s worst taste in women. She’s hated every single girlfriend I’ve ever brought home to meet her. You’re the first male friend I’ve had that she’ll be meeting.”

“Oh, no pressure, then?” Mulder said as he got out of the car. They were parked on the lawn, next to about twenty other cars. “Thank you. You couldn’t have mentioned that earlier?”

“You said you wanted to come.” Alex looked scared for a second. “You do still want to do this, don’t you?”

“Sasha!” A tall thin blond woman with bright blue eyes, of indeterminate maturity, wearing a T-shirt and jeans and a string of glowing ivory pearls and two large diamond rings (but no shoes), ran up to Alex and kissed him enthusiastically on both cheeks.

“You came! Thank you, thank you. Is this your friend?” She looked Mulder over without waiting for an answer. “Good, good, I didn’t have your room cleaned for nothing.”

“Ma tante, this is my friend, Fox William Mulder, we work together at-”

She cut him off. “He looks nice. Did you remember to buy your cousin a present? Did you bring a suit for the reception? You must be exhausted, why are you standing out here? Go to your room and freshen up. Look at your poor friend, worn out with all that driving. Go!”

Alex sighed and kissed his aunt on the cheek. Mulder snickered quietly to himself as the whirlwind ran off to accost another car that had just driven up. A horde of children ran by screaming. “You said they were loud.”

“They’re not all like that.” Another horde streamed by in obvious pursuit. “Let’s just get our bags and go up to the house.”

“Yeah, we might be next.”

Alex, easily navigating the maze of cars and people, led Mulder into the tastefully decorated house, up two flights of the grand staircase, and into a quiet room that lacked personality until Alex sat on the bed. Then it became clear that this had once been his room. The empty bookshelves, the abandoned desk with its empty drawers, all called to mind Alex’s apartment. Mulder dropped his bags and shut the door. The window looked out over the green lawn and the trees in the yard, which were slowly changing color in deference to the arrival of autumn.

“Is something bothering you, Mulder? You’ve been quiet all the way here.”

Mulder leaned against the windowsill, to lock Alex into place with his gaze. “Actually, yes.” Mulder shifted a bit, trying to get comfortable. But he didn’t think he would.

“Are you going to tell me?” asked Alex gently. “Is it something I did?”

“Well, yes. I think. I don’t know,” confessed Mulder. He stood up, and then immediately leaned back against the wall again. “See, we started sleeping with each other, and doing things together, but... I just don’t know. I mean, I...” his voice trailed off at the sadness filled Alex’s sweet green eyes, and drew away the smile from his elegant face. “I guess I should say, it might be someone you did.”

Alex’s face turned white with shock. “What?” Then understanding filled his eyes, and a wretched sorrow made him crumble. One tear escaped him, and slowly rolled down his cheek.

“I was looking for you, and someone- well, Skinner, actually- told me he’d seen you leaving a hotel downtown.” Alex dropped his eyes to the floor, and another tear fell. “Oh, Alex, just tell me.”

“Tell you what? That I did it? That I was fucking someone else in the middle of the day when I told you I’d be at the bank?”

Mulder flinched at the words. “If that’s what you were doing, yes.”

Alex struggled for air, but managed to say “I was,” before breaking down and crying openly and silently.

Mulder looked outside, at the serene countryside. “You said you loved me.”

“I do.”

“Then stop it, stop fucking around.” Mulder’s anger heat up the room. “Don’t do this to me, and don’t do it to yourself.”

Alex raised his head in confusion.

“You have me. You wanted me.” Suddenly looking into Alex’s eyes was no longer enough. Mulder crossed over to him, and held his lover by the shoulders. “If you don’t want to lose me, then stop it!” He shook Alex roughly, trying to make him understand. “I don’t want to lose you!” Then Mulder kissed him, hard enough to bruise both their lips, trying to force Alex to see reason. Alex responded immediately, craving the pain. “What else do you need, Alex? Tell me,” Mulder whispered as he continued to force more bruising kisses onto Alex.

“I need you.” Alex raised his head, exposing his pale throat to Mulder, and closed his eyes. “Show me I was wrong. Punish me for it.”

Some small part of Mulder was trying to understand why they’d driven all the way to Pennsylvania to work out their differences, and then sail right into one of Mulder’s secret fantasies, but it quickly died. So Mulder found himself pulling away from Alex, to stand with the dying light casting his shadow over Alex. “Strip.”

Alex began slowly and attentively removing his clothes, undoing each button with all the sincerity of a prayer, keeping Mulder’s eyes fixed on him until he was naked. The discarded clothing lay on the floor like the sins of his past, calling attention to his naked body ready for Mulder’s desires.

Mulder locked the door, then pulled the desk chair over so that he could sit facing the repentant Alex. His hazel eyes raked over the body standing before him. There were no marks from recent lovemaking that he could see; Mulder hadn’t been very passionate since Skinner had mentioned the hotel the other day. He’d been waiting for the right moment to ask, but he had grown too agitated to put it off any longer.

“Was it a man or a woman?”

“A man,” answered Alex.

Mulder choked down a furious comment. He wanted to stay in control. He wanted to keep Alex, not destroy him. “Were you safe?”

“Of course,” Alex answered, almost angry. Then he remembered his situation- he’d cheated on his lover. Mulder had every right to ask that question. Alex dropped his eyes to the floor again. Mulder waited until Alex looked him in the eye again before asking the next question.

“Did you give him a blowjob?”

Alex was surprised. Mulder didn’t normally talk that way. “Yes.”

Mulder stiffened. “Did he fuck you?”

It was a turn on to see Mulder restrain his anger, and to hear him say such vulgar words, and Alex’s body showed his reaction. “Yes.”

“Remembering the good parts, Alex?” Mulder sneered.

“No!” Alex clenched his hands into fists at his side. This was harder than he thought it would be. Just standing still and talking was getting him hot. “It’s you. You’re- you’re different. Hearing you say things like ‘fuck’ and ‘blowjob.’ That’s what I’m getting hard over.”

“Really,” laughed Mulder darkly. “How about hearing, ‘You are a fucking slut, Alex Krycek. I am so fucking angry I want to beat the shit out of you, and then fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk, let alone think of sleeping with anyone else ever again.’ How does that make you feel?”

Alex’s cock was harder than it had ever been. “Pretty damn good, actually,” he breathed softly.

Mulder was still angry. “Lie down, Alex.” Alex obeyed. “Spread your legs.” A small moan escaped Alex’s lips as he displayed himself. “Now close your eyes.” Alex heard movement, then felt something wet being applied to his fingers. “Open yourself for me. Let me see you fuck yourself with your hand.”

Alex moaned, and bit his lip. This was going to be very, very hard, he thought. He brought his hand down between his legs, avoiding his aching cock, to gently rub his fingers around his opening. Then he lifted his hips a little, and let one finger slide in all the way. He gasped at the sudden pain, but quickly stroked it away. He kept his eyes closed, and concentrated on working his fingers into himself. He could hear Mulder taking off his clothes somewhere above him, and when he felt the heat of Mulder’s penis pass over his lips, he readily opened them to start licking and sucking for all he was worth. But he wasn’t expecting to feel Mulder’s lips wrap around his own, and his eyes flew open to drink in the sight. Alex used his other hand to pull Mulder closer, savoring his warmth and his taste.

Mulder slid a finger into Alex, and held Alex’s hand in place when Alex tried to pull his hand away. They were both finger-fucking Alex now, and Alex was going crazy, moaning and whimpering around Mulder’s dick. Mulder continued to lick and suck Alex’s penis as best he could. His anger had faded away to a hot possessiveness, a need to prove that no one else could make his lover react this way. Mulder pulled his mouth off Alex’s shaft, and maneuvered himself so that he could lick Alex’s fingers and anus and was rewarded with a scream, which reverberated around Mulder’s cock and almost made him come. He pulled himself away from Alex’s greedy mouth and slid to the side so that he could see Alex’s beautiful face again. His head was thrown back in ecstasy, his face was contorted with a mix of pleasure and guilt.

Mulder continued to finger him and licked Alex’s hand and hole until Alex came, and Mulder stifled his scream with a kiss. Alex seemed to melt, but Mulder forced him to keep stroking himself with his own hand, although Mulder had pulled his hand away to slip on the condom he had laid out earlier. Then Mulder slid his cock into Alex, next to Alex’s hand, and began fucking him as hard as he had wanted to earlier. Mulder pulled Alex’s legs up and threw them over his shoulders, and went in as deep and hard as he could. Alex made even more noise than he usually did, but Mulder didn’t care.

Alex worked along with him, pumping his fingers as much he could, and rocking on Mulder’s dick, trying to keep to the pounding rhythm that Mulder set. His penis began to get hard again, and Mulder slipped a condom onto it, then took it in hand. Mulder quickly worked him to a full standing erection, liberally spreading lubricant all over Alex’s shaft, and then Mulder pulled out. “Stay,” he warned the shocked Alex. Mulder carefully positioned himself over Alex’s straining cock. He’d seen Alex do this to him. Alex just stared. This was going to be too much, he thought wildly. But his body took over, and he moved his hands to help Mulder.

“It would be easier if you lie down,” Alex whispered. Mulder hissed a negative, and managed to get the head of Alex’s cock into him. “I don’t want to hurt you,” said Alex. Mulder’s hazel eyes met the green ones of his lover, and Alex understood that hurt was really the point of this exercise. Mulder gritted his teeth, and let Alex guide him down.

Mulder closed his eyes, and let himself adjust. It felt good, to have Alex inside him this way. When Alex moved tentatively, he could feel the pleasure rocket up to his skull, then bounce back down all the way to his toes. He sighed in satisfaction, and let Alex take over. It wasn’t going to last much longer for either of them.

Alex quieted down, and took it slowly for Mulder’s first time. He shifted to making love, instead of fucking, and Mulder didn’t try to force the issue. Alex sat up, and kissed Mulder’s chest, his nipples, his neck, all over his face, while he slowly rocked Mulder up and down his cock. “I love you,” whispered Alex, reverently kissing Mulder’s lips. “I don’t want to hurt you ever again.” Mulder said nothing, but kissed Alex back, absently noting the tears running down his face. Mulder came first, and Alex came a little while after, still kissing Mulder through a rain of tears.

They lay down on the bed together, drained emotionally and physically. Alex held Mulder tightly to him. “I’m so sorry.”

Mulder rested his head on Alex’s shoulder. “I love you.”

They fell asleep that way, curled together, oblivious to the world.

Eventually the world returned, and someone knocked at the door. “Sasha?” It was Raisa. “We’re leaving for the ceremony now. Are you coming?”

Alex and Mulder awoke slowly, and burst into laughter. “No, ma tante. We aren’t dressed yet.”

They could hear a pained sigh, and then Raisa started to walk away. “I like him, Sasha, but you need to work more on timing,” she called out.

*.*

The phone rang. I picked it up on the second ring, and slammed it back down again. I waited patiently, and it rang again. I did it again. When it rang for the third time, I let it keep ringing until he gave up. And then I went to bathroom, to wash my fear down the drain along with my breakfast. I knew this wasn’t over yet. But as he had pointed out, I was in love with Fox William Mulder.

Followed by: Party Rules II: Never Cheat On Your Superior