Unofficial JDB Info Page
What's New
Guestbook

Biography
Filmography

In Print
Multimedia

Contact Info
Vital Stats

Links/Rings
Email Me!

Updated:
01 July 2000

** Botto Biography **

Juan Diego Botto was born in Buenos Aires. His family moved from Argentina to Madrid, Spain at the end of the 70's after loosing his father during the Argentinean military dictatorship.

He started acting by the time he was eight years old. His father was also an actor, and his mother is actress Cristina Rota. Ms.Rota also runs her own acting school in Madrid.

He's studied formally with his mother in Madrid and with Uta Hagen in New York. He has an extensive list of theatre, television, and film credits. His role in 1995's "Stories from the Kronen" earned him some much deserved notoriety.

He is almost always working in ether film or theatre. He's worked with Madrilenian independent theater group, and habitually works with his mother.

He's also multi-lingual, speaking Spanish, Italian, and English.

This web site was designed for an 800x600 resolution screen.
Netscape (4.0 or higher) is the recommended browser.
Please report problems to: nati_a@squidge.org.

This web site was created to help English speaking people find information on Juan Diego Botto. It is not affiliated with either the actor or his agent. All information on this page should be considered unofficial and unconfirmed. It was created without permission, and no infringement upon anyone's rights is intended. No personal gain, monetary or otherwise, has been made from it.