Don't Pet the Duo

Beware the Effects of ZEROate

Guest Author ~ Grayswandir

 

Triton Bloomium is one of the hardest creatures to find. Often blending into the background, it is known to be indistinguishable from the creatures that it has joined. Often found in areas with high populations of Ozius, it can be found foiling technological advances.

Quatre Winnerus, on the other hand, is viewed to be an innocent and docile creature. Be warned: those who approach this creature must not intend to cause malcontent. This creature will ask but once for Ozius to surrender before attacking.

Do not attempt to approach Quatre Winnerus when creature is under the influence of ZEROate! Only the abilities of Triton Bloomium and Heero Yuyium can calm the Quatre Winnerus when under its control.

When not hindering Ozius operations, Triton Bloomium is believed to tempt fate in the company of lions and its closely related species, Catherine Bloomium. When not tangling with lions and the Catherine Bloomium, the Triton Bloomium can be seen searching for the Quatre Winnerus.

When together, the two species are often left alone by other species, such as the Maguanacus, which are highly protective of the Quatre Winnerus. Classical music is often heard before the mating rituals between the two species commence.

Thus ends the Lecture on Triton Bloomium and Quatre Winnerus. Next time we will, hopefully, discuss two species of Dragons.

Artep Enilk, signing off.

Brought to you by Discovery Channel ~ Fangirl~ (Check your local listings)


-END-


A/N
Here are what my little abbreviations mean:
UAF ~ University of Alaska Fairbanks
BS ~ Bishounen Studies
AI ~ Art Institute

.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords