Don't Pet the Duo

Beware the Dragon: Extinct or Not?

by Werewindle

 

Today's topic is 'Dragons', as most scholars have classified them. Starting with Treise Krushendai from Ozium region.

One of the most classic 'Dragon' species is the Treise Khushrenadai. They resemble the European storybook ideal. Treises, as they are commonly called, are very chivalrous, noble creatures.

Unfortunately Treise Krushendai are considered extinct. Though they have a startling habit of appearing near the residences of the ever-scheming fanfic writers.

They adore roses and their dwellings can often be seen surrounded by them, Treises are also know to consume large quantities of fermented fruits, most especially grapes.

Treises don't have a natural mate. They seem to prefer the solitary lifestyle. They can be frequently found cavorting with Chang Wufeium, Zechs Merquisean, and Lady Uneim.

Treises can be identified by their Ginger coloring and are most strikingly marked by forked brow ridges. For further information look under Dukedoms and in the Galactic Bishounen Directory Sub-Category Pilot designation 13.

That is all for today's lecture, next time we will finish our discussion on Dragons.

Brought to you by Discovery Channel ~ Fangirl~ (Check your local listings)


-END-


A/N
Here are what my little abbreviations mean:
UAF ~ University of Alaska Fairbanks
BS ~ Bishounen Studies
AI ~ Art Institute

.:Previous:. | .:Next:.

.:Back to the Den:.

 

To receive email for new and updated fiction:
Click here to join twin_swords
Click to join twin_swords