Shiva


Welcome to The Beast! This is my first novel-length story. It started in November of last year, and is finally finished on April 25th, 2001.

There are 17 total chapters, adding up to around 207KB. Below, I have posted each chapter as it appeared in my original list postings.



Summery: Langly is given a gift that nearly costs him his life.


Warnings: Includes NC/17 m/m sexual situations. Subject matter may disturb some readers, so please read responsibly.




Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3

Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6

Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9

Chapter 10 Chapter 11 Chapter 12

Chapter 13 Chapter 14 Chapter 15

Chapter 16 Chapter 17-Epilogue









Special thanks to my support staff:

AlisonX, who was there from the start and has been there for me constantly with encouragement. Anndie, my beta and roommate, who reminded me of my school work, which is why the story took as long as it did. Sally, who let me bounce ideas off her, and was always eager to lend a hand. Rae, who gave me back my focus when I'd lost it, and helped to keep me there. And Erynn, who stayed up with me for hours and hours in chat, working through this story in all its gory detail. She has been incredibly patient, even through my kicking and screaming fits. She is the reason you are seeing the end of this tonight!

Coming (not too) soon....Shiva 2.




Back to the Slash Page
Back Home