The X-Files.  Image used respectfully without permission.

Understanding: When you see this symbol (Readme!) then the link is alive and happy and waiting for you to read it. When you see this symbol (It's Dead, Jim.) then that title is a dead link and goes nowhere because I'm still writing it.

Party Rules

  1. With These WordsReadme!
    An Introduction to my AU. Contains mature content and themes.

  2. He's Not Confessing, He's AdvertisingReadme!
    The second story in my AU. Contains mature content and themes.

  3. Party Rules I: Never Sleep With A SuperiorReadme!
    Mulder/Krycek. First in the Party Rules Series, set in the same AU. Contains mature content and themes.

  4. Party Rules II: Never Cheat On A SuperiorReadme!
    Mulder/Krycek. Second in the Party Rules Series, set in the same AU. Contains mature content and themes.

  5. Party Rules III: Never Go Home AloneReadme!
    Mulder/Krycek. Third in the Party Rules Series, set in the same AU. Contains mature content and themes.

  6. Party Rules IV: Never Play Truth Or Dare With Agent ScullyIt's Dead, Jim.
    Mulder/Krycek. Fourth in the Party Rules Series, set in the same AU. Contains mature content and themes.

  7. Party Rules V: Never Let Agent Mulder Get DrunkIt's Dead, Jim.
    Mulder/Krycek. Fifth in the Party Rules Series, set in the same AU. Contains mature content and themes.

Alex Krycek, mad, bad, and dangerous to know.  Image used respectfully without permission.

Another Night

  1. Another Night I: ChimeraReadme!
    Watch out for this one kids, our intrepid heroes experience things really different from what they are used to. Contains hints of mature content and extreme silliness.

  2. Another Night II: UndineIt's Dead, Jim.
    Mulder/Krycek. Second in the Another Night Series, set in the same AU as the Party Rules, where our intrepid heroes experience things slightly different from what they are used to. Contains mature content and themes.

  3. Another Night III: EchoIt's Dead, Jim.
    A Fairy Tale, where our intrepid heroes experience things slightly different from what they are used to. Contains mature content and themes.

 

Plot? What Plot?

 

Fox Mulder, hard at work.  Image used respectfully without permission.

Fox Trot (6-18-98).  Image used respectfully without permission.

The Truth Is Out There.

Sign MaryReilly's GuestBook

Go To MaryReilly's Bulletin Board

Return to Index

MaryReilly's Main Stories Page

MaryReilly's Home Page

This site is (proudly) owned by
MaryReilly.

Wanna join the M/K Slash Ring?

[Skip Previous] [Previous] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random] [Next 5] [List Sites]