Graphics
 provided by Glenda Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish

THURSDAY

 


2:00 PM: "Cascade"


Graphics
 provided by Glenda CASCADE--the City where Passion and Danger Collide, the City of Secrets, Love, and Intrigue, the City where the Powerful and Wealthy Play, the City where no one's Past remains hidden, the City where two men fight injustice for the right to Love each Other!

Starring James Ellison and Blair Sandburg

Susan


6:00 PM: The S-E Bunch:


Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly Here's the story
Of Blair the handsome fellow
Who was bringing up 3 very lovely girls
All of them had hair of coal
Like their father
All of them in curls.

It's the story
Of a man named Ellison
Who was busy with 3 boys of his own
Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly They were 4 men living all together
Yet they were all alone.

'Til the one day
When the 'pologist met this fellow
And they knew that it was much more than a hunch
That this group must somehow form a family
That's the way we all became the Sandburg-Ellison Bunch.

The S-E Bunch
The S-E Bunch
That's the way we became
The S-E Bunch.
La Ta Ta Da Duh Dah

Susan


7:00 PM: Men In Cellblock H:


Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly

An Australian-filmed look at an innocent man (JE) accused of murdering his wife (played by Lisa Aikey in very brief flashbacks), who meets up with an American counselor who has just been dumped by his Aussie fiancée (played by Olivia Newton-John in a groundbreaking performance).

Unable to afford the trip back to the States, the counselor (BS) signs on for a temporary stint at the prison, and becomes embroiled in weekly adventures on every Wednesday night at 8:00 PM on your local ASN channel. But unfortunately, ASN did not purchase the last season of the series, which involved the counselor proving the prisoner's innocence and the two of them becoming lovers and moving to New Zealand to do extra work for Xena, Warrior Princess. If the ratings are high enough perhaps the network will be willing to purchase the last season of the series.

??


8:00 PM: Gay Justice:


Bill Kurtis hosts an in-depth look at real-life homosexual criminal trials.
Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly This particular episode stars James Ellison, a powerful Hollywood mogul from the 30's who is found mysteriously murdered in his swank palatial digs. The murder, though never solved, was always attributed to Namoi Sandburg, the mother of a young Hollywood showboy

In re-created flashbacks, the whole sordid tale is re-enacted - how showboy Blair Sandburg left his small East Coast hometown for the glitz and glamour of Hollywood, and how he found true love with Jim, who unfortunately could never reveal the truth about himself to the set in which he ran.

Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly According to a very drunk chauffeur, one night when Blair was still at the set, a woman who looked strikingly like Blair 's mother, Namoi Sandburg, was seen leaving the house carrying a mysterious package. Kurtis wraps up the show with open- ended speculation on what the package may have contained.

A murder weapon? Or, as some believe, incriminating photographs which still, to this day, have not been located. An update reveals that it was indeed photographs, but ASN was unable to obtain them due to legal problems over an incident with ebay.

Lex


9:00 PM: Reconstruction:


Graphics
 provided by Glenda Location: Berkeley, CA The Year: May 24, 2001
The lead character, Jim Ellison, is a 40-something foreman for BCC -- a small construction company run by Sam McKay and Maurice Wright, former "hippies" (one having a degree in architecture, the other having graduated with a double major in art and business).

Ellison has a mysterious past that he refuses to discuss. There are rumors that he may have been in the military or law enforcement, but left for reasons of his own, possibly post-traumatic stress syndrome, possibly a scandal. Others whisper that he was recovering from a disastrous marriage.

His bosses, respecting his privacy, don't make an issue of it as long as he continues to do the good work for which he's developed quite a reputation. He is strong enough to do the larger jobs but is especially apt at finish work, somehow able to see and feel details missed by others.

Unfortunately, our hero occasionally has lapses in his ability or inclination to employ his people skills, causing conflict between him and the newer, younger employees. In addition, those who have gotten closest to him have noticed occasional lapses of another sort: when overworked, Ellison seems to experience what appear to be very brief, petite mal seizures.

The 'fun' begins when BCC hires Blair Sandburg -- a new, part-time, 30-something, apprentice-level employee who a few years back dropped out of college under a cloud. Also, closed-mouthed about his past, he will only say that on his days off, he's writing a novel, taking work with BCC because of their flexible hiring and scheduling policies.

In episode one, Ellison returns from his yearly, two-week vacation to Lassen National Forest to discover that he's to take on yet another part-time apprentice. It is clear to all that there is much unspoken tension between Ellison and Sandburg. While not exactly coming to blows, neither will speak to the other beyond what is necessary to carry out the job at hand.

What is the source of this unspoken conflict between Foreman Ellison and Apprentice Sandburg. Tune in next week.

Marmoset


10:00 PM:The Animal Kingdom:


Think Wild Kingdom meets Larry Sanders
Graphics
 provided by Glenda A young dot.com billionaire, Blair Sandburg decides to follow his childhood dream and host a tv show about animals. He hires sexy zoologist Jim Ellison to be his resident expert and partner. Neither man expected the incredible attraction between them.

In this show within a show format, each week features an exotic locale and a different animal species. We get to watch each week as Blair and Jim fall in love, rescue each other from danger - see Blair Save Jim from the Giant Anaconda in Brazil! See Jim save Blair from rabid teen-aged fans in Tokyo!, and work together to complete the show despite interference from everything from angry rhinos to angry tribesmen to corrupt officials.

Periodically, the network sends in a "guest host" - a buxom model or actress, a different one each time, who tries to come between the partners. The crew is very protective of their team, and of course makes sure the IFC (interferring female character) has a horrible time.

The crew consists of Simon Banks, Director, Cameramen Henry Brown, and Megan Conner, and the Assistant Producer (and Wheeler-Dealer extrodinaire), charming and handsome Brian Rafe.

Despite all the backstage shennanigans and adventures, each week we get to watch a beautifully filmed and produced episode of "The Animal Kingdom" within the show.

RJ Miyake


11:00 PM: Red Heat:


Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish Category: Action, Drama
Main Characters: Colonel James Ellison, much decorated Spetnatz and KGB officer, favored of the Motherland... until he's caught in a compromising position with a high party official's son.

Detective Blair Sandburg, a guy who's bucked the system one too many times, who plays by his own rules, and is *this* close to being drummed off the force.

Premise: The two men are partnered together in a newly formed foreign exchange program. The screen explodes when Ellison and Sandburg give new meaning to the term 'international relations'.

Coming this fall only on The All Slash Network.

Mrs. Fish


12:00 AM: THE SENTINEL ROMANCE THEATRE:

    VAMPIRE'S CARESS:


Graphics
 provided by MelSharon No one in the small city of Cascade had ever seen the reclusive rich bachelor James Ellison in the daylight. Rumors flew that the man was actually a bloodsucking, fang-toothed, cape-wearing, card-carrying vampire. Fearless, intrepid occult investigator Blair Sandburg dares to trespass on the Ellison Estate. Caught and imprisoned by the handsome "vampire's" hypnotic blue eyes, he finds himself no longer desiring to escape his "Vampire's Caress."

SUSAN


Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Channel 69


Graphics
 provided by Glenda

Special Thanks to Alyjude for suggesting this idea on Senad!!!!
Also to all these wonderful people for their kind assistance, Glenda, Mrs Fish, MelSharon, just move your cursor on the pics, graphics and logos for the info on each! Also, "Winds of Dawn" for all the html code help!

Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish

S'Belle's Connections