Graphics
 provided by Glenda Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish

 

TUESDAY

 


2:00 PM: "Cascade"


Graphics
 provided by Glenda

CASCADE--the City where Passion and Danger Collide, the City of Secrets, Love, and Intrigue, the City where the Powerful and Wealthy Play, the City where no one's Past remains hidden, the City where two men fight injustice for the right to Love each Other!

Starring James Ellison and Blair Sandburg

The families are: 1. The Ellisons--William, Grace, Jim & Stephen 2. The Sandburgs--Naomi & Blair 3. The Bankses--Simon, Joan & Darryl 4.The Carascos--Hector, Maya, Gustavo, Maya's husband Francisco 5.The Plummers--Carolyn Plummer Ellison, and Wendy Plummer Sanchez, Carlos Sanchez, Wendy's husband. (Bastion of Cascade's Old Money)

Susan


5:00 PM: Lunch time at The Happy Waffle:


Graphics
 provided by Glenda There's this breakfast and lunch place in Washington state called "The Happy Waffle", owned by man named Jim, he inherited the restraunt from his dad when he died, after which he quickly hired Mary Sue to be the manager.

Every day "interesting" people come in for lunch, as they pass through the town. While there, they tell their stories of why they are in our town which is about mile outside of Cascade, Washington.

One day this young guy, young compared to Jim and Mary Sue because they are 42 and 50. Anyway "Sandy" comes in to town, he won't tell who he is, he won't say where he's going, or where he's been. He just tells them to call him "Sandy", he's 31, and he needs a job.

So, Jim and Mary Sue hire him on, every week they try to get out of him what his story is. All they get are little baby hints every week but, never the whole story, Meanwhile other people come in with their stories, their problems. The three of them [Jim, Sandy, & Mary Sue] listen to the stories, then help out the strangers when they can.

Rj


6:00 PM: Wolf Inc., Presents: The Peru Universe:

Graphics
 provided by S'Belle


Imagine...

If TPTB had let our guys be partners in every sense of the word...
This is what may have happened...

Peru Universe

By Wod


7:00 PM: J's Inc.:


Graphics
 provided by Glenda

Location: Chicago
Blair Sandburg, inherits a old private security firm, he must take control of the business and its employees. He finds a bookkeeping nightmare, sloppy dectives, and his hearts dream in "Jim".

Lots of action, and fun ahead for our feisty owner as he not only takes charge of the business, but one of his lead dectives, Jim Ellison.

His dectives are all out of practice and out of shape so he calls for a little help, the roughest, toughest, marine DI, his ex lover, Simon Banks, to help whip his boys back into fighting form. Who brings his current lover as assistant, ex cop, Brian Rafe.

Will he ever be able to claim Jim as his? Will Blair and Jim get the rest of his team back in fighting form before the next big case? Tune in Tuesday at seven.....

S'Belle


8:00 PM: The Sex Files:


Graphics
 provided by MelSharon

BS plays a sex psychologist who travels the world searching for the strangest sexual problems he can find. In the opening episode, he meets a man (played by JE) convinced he is the reincarnation of a Celtic fertility god. Innovative therapy ensues.

Lex


 

9:00 PM: Mission S:


Set: Somewhere in the US
Graphics
 provided by MelSharon Jim Ellison, a forty-ish buff mysterious man with a hidden past is trying to come to grips with the fact that he had lost his team some months ago in a mission gone terribly wrong. (lots of explosions while intro-credits run). Even though his increasing physical problems are known to his boss, at first only heard on computer (his voice is nasale and gives you a hint on the hidden strength that unknown man possesses) this boss, referred to as General S, begs him to go on one last mission

A young scientist has been captured by a bad guy. This young scientist, see picture of curly haired kid seemingly too young to be a doctor with the most amazing mouth of the world, Blair Sandburg, had been close to translating a century old writing that might just reveal the treasures of the world and thus cannot fall into the filthy hands of said evil man, Bracket.

Captured by the picture (and who wouldn't be?) Jim Ellison takes that mission, asking some friends to help him. He is surprised that despite the fact his former team died on him, Brian Rafe , a handsome, well-dressed martial-arts whizzard, Henry B. a computer geek who plays a mean guitar, and Meghan Connor, who speaks eight languages and is a weapon's expert, immediately agree to help him.

they rescue the scientist, but thanks to Jim's condition (he falls into a catatonic state at one point) but Bracket escapes and only Blair's knowledge can bring back the comatose Ellison! It turns out Sandburg does not hold monetary secrets. - He indeed had revealed the secrets of ancient Sentinels and was thus enabled to help Jim.

But now they still have to capture Bracket, who, as it turns out, had captured Sandburg because he himself is a Sentinel and knows that Sandburg is the only one able to help him.

Each week we see the newly formed team hunt down criminals, always trying to capture evil Bracket, while a strong bond is forming between Jim and Blair.

When, in the season finale, Blair is again taken by Bracket, the bond is already so strong that Bracket no longer has a chance to influence Blair into helping him.

Ingrid


10:00 PM: Blue Moon:


Drama

Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly Blair Sandburg, a once promising novelist who now writes innocuous How-To manuals out of the studio apartment he rarely leaves.

Jim Ellison, a happy-go-lucky private eye who's managed to avoid most every threat of responsibility in his forty-some odd years.

Jim is hired by Blair's grandfather to check up on the beloved grandson who's shut himself off from the world--and his family, following a brutal attack, the perpetrators of which were never caught. Jim isn't supposed to contact Blair directly, just unobtrusively trail him and file weekly reports with the grandfather.

Jim watches Blair as he shops once a week for his elderly neighbor, tutors another young neighbor in English, and anonymously tends the beautiful neighborhood garden in the middle of the night, and otherwise steadfastly avoids entangling himself with anyone else in his small world.

Jim starts falling for the lonely man, at first wanting only to bring fun, color and laughter to his obviously drab life. But Jim begins to realize that the similarities between the two of them go far deeper than the differences. They both work way too hard to keep the world at bay, it's just their methods that are different.

Jim fakes his own mugging one night while Blair is tending his garden, and almost against his will, Blair helps him, and a tentative friendship is born.

Watch Jim help reintroduce the world to Blair and in so doing, become the man his friend and partner, Simon, always knew he could be.

Watch Blair slowly come back to life as he is drawn into Jim's often seedy but always exciting PI world.

But trouble lurks on the horizon. Will Blair learn that Jim was hired by his grandfather? Will Jim come clean? What happens when Blair's grandfather learns Jim and Blair have met?

Open titles appear over the song Blue Moon:

Blue moon, you saw me standing alone
Without a dream in my heart,
Without a love of my own.

Blue moon,
you knew just what I was there for,
You heard me saying a prayer for
Someone I really could care for.

And then there suddenly appeared before me
The only one my arms would ever hold.
I heard somebody whisper,"Please adore me."
And when I looked,-the moon had turned to gold.

Blue moon, now I'm no longer alone
Without a dream in my heart
Without a love of my own.

Myrna's


11:00 PM: The Eyes Have It:


Graphics
 provided by Glenda Premise: Jim Ellison a forty something private detective who is down on his luck meets Blair Sandburg a really quirky college drop out and repository of arcane knowledge. Each week these two solve the unsolvable gaining in reputation as they utilize Jim's muscle and Blair's adept use of disguise and quick thinking.

Supporting Cast: Penelope Inch (LTY) their ditzy caring secretary. Simon Banks: A rival Private Investigator who is always one step behind.


12:00 AM: Slash Network Presents:
THE SENTINEL ROMANCE THEATRE:


    HEARTBREAKER:


Picture
 provided by MelSharon

The scenic property for sale is exactly what Blair has in mind for the new meditation center he's always dreamed of, so he bought it sight unseen. The town folk warn him not to fall for Jim Ellison, his neighbor, whose reputation was the "love him and leave him" type. But Blair was convinced his heart would never be broken by the local heartthrob.

SUSAN


Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Channel 69


Graphics
 provided by Glenda

Special Thanks to Alyjude for suggesting this idea on Senad!!!!
Also to all these wonderful people for their kind assistance, Glenda, Mrs Fish, MelSharon, just move your cursor on the pics, graphics and logos for the info on each! Also, "Winds of Dawn" for all the html code help!

Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish

S'Belle's Connections