Graphics
 provided by Glenda Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish

SATURDAY

 


5:00 PM: CASCADE HILLBILLIES

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8


Type: Comedy-Drama

Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly Starring: Blair Sandburg as the professor and "Jimmy Joe Ellison" Premise: Young Prof. Sandburg, searching for a real sentinel to further document his dissertation finds an old newspaper account of a child complaining of visions, and sensory spikes after being lost from his family for several days. Patiently tracking the identity of the child, he finds himself lost in the backwoods, searching for Ellison.

Susan


6:00 PM: The Sentinel

Episode 1


Location: Cascade, WA

Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly James Ellison is a Detective with the Cascade PD. A former Army Ranger who was stranded for 18 months in the jungles of Peru where the fight for survival heightened his senses. Now, Detective James Ellison is a sentinel in the fight for justice. Seeing before others see. Sensing what others can't. An ever-vigilant watchman in the war against crime.

Many


7:00 PM: Gilligan's Island...the Remake:


Location: Gilligan's Island...well, *duuuuh*
Promotional Commerical
Graphic
 provided by Glenda Starring:
James Ellison, as the Skipper
Blair Sandburg, as the First Mate "Gilligan"
Simon Banks, as the Millionaire,
Brian Rafe, as his "wife",
Alex Barnes, as the movie star,
Daryl Banks, as the Professor,
Megan Conner, as the "girl next door",

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip. That started from this tropic port aboard this tiny ship

The mate was a mighty sailor man , The Skipper brave and sure . Five passengers set sail that day for a three hour tour. A three hour tour

The weather started getting rough the tiny ship was tossed

If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Guppy would be lost. The Guppy would be lost

The ship set down on the shore of this uncharted desert isle with Gilligan , the Skipper too , The Millionaire and his wife The movie star , the Professor and Megan Here on Gilligan's Isle!!!

zoom out as Captain and Mate try out their extra large hammock and coconut flavoured lube...

Kira


8:00 PM:Into the Wind:


Graphics
 provided by Glenda Type: Historical Adventure
Location: Eastern Seaboard of American Colonies
Time period: War of Independence

Brilliant, young, virginal student, Blair Sandburg, is press-ganged on his first day in Boston and is taken onboard the clipper 'Eastern Star' (a gun runner for the Revolutionary cause) and is forced to work in the galley.

Terrified and completely 'at sea' (sorry!) he none the less copes as best he can with the harshness of life on the ship. Until, that is, he runs foul of the First Mate who starts to pick on him.

This brings him to the attention of the tall, handsome, distant, remote Captain of the 'Eastern Star', James Ellison, a completely dedicated, goal-oriented revolutionary. He reluctantly steps in to halt the cruel and harsh treatment of the young man.

Brought together within the claustrophobic confines of the ship a friendship develops and the Captain comes to realise the young man is quick-witted and resourceful. Blair realises he loves this new life.

Lots of scenarios present themselves:- storms, nursing one or other through a life threatening infection, capture by enemy forces

Eventually the mutual respect and care for each other develops into something deeper and suddenly the ship seems a whole lot more claustrophobic.

Claire


9:00 PM: Pink Leather:

Episode 1


Location: L.A.
Picture
 property of Paramount/Pet Fly Maurice Holden (RB) is a successful photographer who is going to do a new series of kinky clothing. He meets Bobby Steel aka Earnest Flederman (GM), who is the most successful designer for kinky underwear. His specialty are rubber dresses.

When they are shooting Bobbie's new collection for a world wide feature, one of the models is murdered. Bobby learns by accident,( he was spying on Maurice), that the arrogant, femme Maurice leads a double life as the avenger of the gay injustice.

Together with his team, all former special ops gay army members, they go out and take revenge where the police had failed. In complete disregard of the law they inflict to the bad guys what they had done to their victims.

Bobby confronts Maurice with his discovery, and although Maurice is tempted to get rid of the witness, he gives in to Bobbie's pleas to become part of the conspiracy. Bobby and his fashion shows, where he present his collections, becomes a cover for their work when they are traveling through the states to fight for justice.

Bobby is torn between his crush on the femme Maurice and his admiration for his alter ego, the buff, macho pink warrior. He tries hard to win the love and acceptance of Maurice, who has sworn never to fall in love again.

Lots of violence, elegant settings, hot sex and weird clothes. :-D Feed back requested, please!

Angelika


10:00 PM:The Centenniel:


Graphics
 provided by Glenda 100 year old ex-cop, Jim Ellison resides in a nursing home run by a moonlighting head of Major Crimes Simon Banks. Jim drives the staff to distraction by constantly complaining about the brightness of the lights, the hum of other residents' pace makers, the taste of his Metamusel, the smell of used Depends and the scratchiness of his beloved white socks, bleached into brittleness over the years.

He has constant trouble keeping room mates and in fact is currently alone having inadvertently killed the last one with the fumes from his ever present Lysol bottle.

Through a monumental mix up caused by a language barrier between the regular staff and the visiting exchange nurse from Australia, a new room mate, Blair "The Kid" Sandburg, a spry, hyperactive 90 yr old is moved in.

Jim immediately launches into a tirade against the gray, but still curly and long haired "neo-hippie". Just as he begins frothing at the mouth, Jim is tackled and forced to the ground by his new roomie, just as a run-away wheel chair barrels down the hall and over both their bodies.

Inseparable now, the two spend their days investigating the crimes in the most dangerous nursing home in America. At night however, they escape into their spirit guide's world where both men are young again and spend every moment humping each other into oblivion.

Deb


11:00 PM: Jewel:


Type: Action
Location: San Francisco and other glamorous locations
Graphics
 provided by Shar In the opening episode we meet James Ellison an international Jim thief as he is making his preparations to steal the recently discovered Peruvian Dream. During his preparations he is hounded by Simon Banks, a police official who has been tracking Jim and believes he will soon catch the thief in action.

The Peruvian Dream is in San Francisco for a special gala fund raiser for it's "discoverer" Blair Sandburg. Sandburg is a brilliant anthropologist who recently returned from Peru with "The Dream" and will not say publicly how he obtained "The Dream".

When Jim finally makes his move on "The Dream" he finds it missing and Blair unconscious in his hotel room. Soon after Blair regains consciousness Simon appears and is not completely convinced that Jim does not have "The Dream".

In succeeding episodes we will join these three men as they chase after "The Dream". As Jim and Blair find they have crossed paths before and share many of the same interests, they must deal with the mystery surrounding the "discovery" of The Dream, and Jim's increasing fascination for Blair. Simon is distracted by a bevy of beauteous babes (BOTW) as he attempts to link Jim to the theft of "The Dream". Each week the men travel to exotic locations and adventures ensue in pursuit of "The Dream".

Louisa


12:00 AM THE SENTINEL ROMANCE THEATRE:

    ONE FOREVER LOVE:


Graphics
 provided by Shar One look at the sexy and gorgeous Jim Ellison, told Blair this was the only man for him! The divorced cop might've been nursing a broken heart, but Blair knew he was the only man who could heal it! Jim was his "One Forever Love."

SUSAN

 

 


Sunday

Monday

Tuesday

Wednesday

Thursday

Friday

Saturday

Channel 69


Graphics
 provided by Glenda

Special Thanks to Alyjude for suggesting this idea on Senad!!!!
Also to all these wonderful people for their kind assistance, Glenda, Mrs Fish, MelSharon, just move your cursor on the pics, graphics and logos for the info on each! Also, "Winds of Dawn" for all the html code help!

Graphics
 provided by Mrs Fish

S'Belle's Connections